PDA

View Full Version : Should I try this?

maryf
05-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Hello,

I've come accross this website. www.manukasea.co.uk

I'm thinking of geiving it a go but was wondering if anyone here has used it.

Mary

maryf
05-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Well I decided to try it anyway. I received my 3 step program yesterday. I can report that the Sea Salt Scrub feels and smells beautiful. The volcanic mask is soothing and the moisturizer also seems to be of great quality. My initial feeling is that this is a superb although more time is needed.

nuveaumedspa
05-20-2010, 10:10 AM
I have got no idea about it but yes I can help you by suggesting ************ because I have experienced them and found the best in their field work. So without any second thought you can go for it.

tommygreen1
05-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I highly recommend you check out [ Link Under review] ... you can get a free regimen... im on it now and it's working great

vencasand
05-22-2010, 02:06 PM
these posts sound like a commercial. a boring one.

y34963
05-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Yes Brenda, a lot of postings are lately.

dale91
05-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Hello,

I've come accross this website. www.manukasea.co.uk

I'm thinking of geiving it a go but was wondering if anyone here has used it.

Mary

Hello, im not here to support any product or website but i am really fond of manuka sea...maybe because its natural. I started to go natural and organic and go for home remedies than opt for chemically based products... For Manuka, I like their Sea Salt Scrub...very refreshing and it de-stresses me and revitalizes my skin after every application :h9:

nuveaumedspa
05-28-2010, 09:57 AM
I never tried this products but for sure I can suggest you with ************ where they provide you with all natural treatment as well as natural products.

vencasand
05-28-2010, 02:55 PM
okay ************ if you never used the products how can you recommend them. you and your friends are spamming. we are gonna get you.

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 06:20 AM
A number of breakthrough lotions formulas are being released in the market. There are different variants of bath lotion for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. There is also what's is called milk bath skin lotion that every one can use to maximize that nourishing effect. Choosing the right lotion for your skin is essential to ensure that perfect glow and prevent Hemorrhoids.