PDA

View Full Version : Long Distant Relationship

chinee
05-13-2010, 02:09 AM
I wanna know If long distance relationship really works for you ? Or does anybody here has this kind of experience. If so kindly share your story with us? Or do you still love the person you have loved when s/he is still near you. Do you think you are not lying when you tell that person that you still love him/her even his far away.

y34963
05-13-2010, 04:47 AM
I don't believe long distance relationships will work for a lengthy period of time. It all depends on why the person is away and for how long. Can you give specifics?

Fundin
05-28-2010, 08:33 AM
They can certainly work. A guy at our office went from UK to USA, met a girl in that week, fell in love and came back to UK. They stayed in touch, she came over after a while... still kept in touch. He went over to live in US for 3 month, she came back to UK with him for 2 years, now they both live in USA are married with a kid on the way, nice :) they can work, just depends on the people plus, imo, a willingness to accept that at some point you need to live together to get the full experience of what love can offer :)

Dr.Deepak
05-28-2010, 08:47 AM
They can certainly work. A guy at our office went from UK to USA, met a girl in that week, fell in love and came back to UK. They stayed in touch, she came over after a while... still kept in touch. He went over to live in US for 3 month, she came back to UK with him for 2 years, now they both live in USA are married with a kid on the way, nice :) they can work, just depends on the people plus, imo, a willingness to accept that at some point you need to live together to get the full experience of what love can offer :)

Yup totally agree..

islabucasgrande
06-01-2010, 07:15 AM
I dont think it is wrong. When you feel like your heart wants to speak out and what you just uttered are the magic words then you're not lying and you deserve to be understood. It is okay to have long distance relationship as long as you maintain the communication necessary to grow together and be understood by one another. A relationship does not need some personal touch. It may be wrong before your senses but if your heart says otherwise then make yourself know upfront that your never wrong because what you felt is right.