PDA

View Full Version : Anti Aging Serum - Providing Deep Skin Nourishment With Ease

James Wilson
05-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Do you have oily skin and are having problems finding a good anti aging product that works best for you? We may all have the same needs when it comes to seeking help in the anti aging department, but there are very specific types of products that work best for different skin types.

For example, someone with exceptionally dry skin would benefit from anti aging creams but if a person with oily skin used this product, it would only make the skin oilier. The reality is people with dry skin would benefit the most from anti aging serums.

AGELESSONE
05-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Actually the reality is all skin types can benefit from anti-aging serums. What's your definition of an anti-aging serum BTW?

y34963
05-13-2010, 04:39 AM
I agree Agelessome. All types of skin will benefit from anti-aging serums.

vencasand
05-13-2010, 01:47 PM
i think he is setting us up to sell his products. he says absolutely nothing in his message. watch him.

y34963
05-13-2010, 08:30 PM
That's for sure. Too much spam lately.

AGELESSONE
05-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Far to much SPAM on this site.

dale91
05-28-2010, 07:16 AM
If you are using the product then its notr wrong to suggest it to someone, but when you suggest it to someone just to gain something else then it defeats the purpose of helping...

I dont use anti aging serum, i was flabbergasted with what happened to my mom...she used a product that is very popular but it only agve her itchy and red bumps...drat! it cost her more to get rid of those.

After several weeks of research, i tried a product Lily Organics:h9:...i was intrigued because they say its freshly made every week...i tried their Seven Facial Rejuvenating Oil Treatment and it has made me a believer...Its not greasy, strong smelling nor it is expensive...I love it! It reduces the appearance of dry lines..My mom also uses it now...

jennie455
05-28-2010, 08:21 AM
I suggest you to visit a site called ************. Enter your skin profile there and get personalized recommendations on anti aging treatment.

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Do you have oily skin and are having problems finding a good anti aging product that works best for you? We may all have the same needs when it comes to seeking help in the anti aging department, but there are very specific types of products that work best for different skin types.