PDA

View Full Version : hairfall

has007
05-09-2010, 12:19 PM
recently i started swimming. My hair has become rough and i am experiencing hairfall. What should i do to prevent hairfall and to make my hair look healthy?

dale91
06-11-2010, 02:42 AM
* I have never had any problem with hair loss. You can also check out some best hair loss treatments on the web.
Here's my tip:
1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...

hope this helps...give me a feedback then

NICKTONE27
11-01-2013, 10:43 AM
you have to try hair massage with coconut oil and almond oil. because this is natural treatment and more effective.

Baldwine
11-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Hi Dale,
Great hair loss tips for swimmers and like to add virgin coconut oil not only helps in hair loss but also makes your hair grow and repairs damage. Virgin coconut oil improves your skin, lose extra weight, sooth stress and have anti aging properties also.

kevinkrieger
11-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Use a regular protein treatment and after shampooing your hair, condition your hair with a good moisturising cream or some oil. You can simply prepare a mask by smashing some banana and apply it on your hair.

stevex
08-09-2014, 05:28 AM
Almond oil is very useful for the damaged hair . And you have to also covered your head while swimming.

Pantherkaur
08-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Scalp massage with natural oil helps to improve blood circulation.
Balanced diet and hot oil treatment helps to stop hair fall.

dhruv1988
09-27-2014, 05:54 AM
You should use conditioner before your swim. Use suitable shampoo after your swim to wash your hair.
The easy and safe you can use swimming cap to protect your hair while swimming.

This Hair Fall Treatment helps you to maintain your hair and reduce the risk of hair damage.

Elvina Kitchen
03-05-2015, 02:56 AM
I have been having hair fall and I think it is because of hormones (just given birth). It adds up to the negative feelings because of the small spots in my head. I am seriously contemplating a hair restoration procedure once I stop breastfeeding. Any thoughts about it?

tartsnapper
03-06-2015, 03:38 AM
The truth of the matter is that baldness comes down to your genes, all you can do is make your hair stronger and healthier to slow your hair loss slightly. You can maintain hair health by eating well and using the right products—combined with medical-grade treatments—can really work all together to help you have a fuller, thicker head of hair.

Elvina Kitchen
03-12-2015, 01:37 AM
The truth of the matter is that baldness comes down to your genes, all you can do is make your hair stronger and healthier to slow your hair loss slightly. You can maintain hair health by eating well and using the right products—combined with medical-grade treatments—can really work all together to help you have a fuller, thicker head of hair.

Well, I think you are right and could be due to the hormones according to my OB-Gyne. I am looking into these reviews but I do not think I will be able to do it because I am determined to exclusively breatfeed my baby. This procedure can be not good with breastfeeding.

Dr.Saiyan
03-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Using good antifall shampoo and ingestion of hair vitamins like biotin,cysteine and zinc may be helpful.

James C. Picket
04-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Hiii....
to improve the health of your hair and to make them shiny you can apply egg. Egg would provide proper nourishment to your hairs. Just mix an egg with olive oil, apply it on hairs and leave it for 30 minutes. Then shampoo your hairs.

Tara101
06-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Always apply coconut oil on hair prior to swimming. Elements like chlorine in swimming pool might be causing hair loss. So try to protect hair from swimming pool water.

eugenix
04-23-2016, 06:01 AM
You can try natural treatment for hair loss but in case if you did not see any result then you need to see a dermatologist. By the way massaging scalp with coconut oil is good and it helps in hair growth.