PDA

View Full Version : HAIR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER Brand

coolguy
05-05-2010, 08:00 AM
"Fruit of the earth" is a very nice brand that must be used for hair care ...One must use them daily along with a conditioner of the same brand to keep your hair healthy

ktm
05-05-2010, 11:53 AM
A man have to choose your product according to hair.The hair shampoo and conditioner is need of hair.To make your hair good or perfect a good brand of product is choose.That will solve your all hair problem.And make your hair grow naturally. Good hair or stylish hair reflect and attract everyone.So choose your brand according to your hair that suits your hair and free from every hair problem.

anandkumar
04-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi all,

The best and effective way to have long and healthy hair is to wash your hair regularly with a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair. As the dirt present in the hair stops the supply of essential proteins and nutrients that is required for the hair growth.

But, traditional shampoos and conditioners often strip your hair of vital nutrition so, choose a shampoo that works on the hair itself and infuses special herbs and amino acids to help grow hair as fast and as healthy as possible.

vencasand
04-18-2011, 01:23 PM
i have to use a zinc shampoo to prevent my psoriasis from flaring up. but i do use a moisturizing conditioner on the bottom of my hair. i have very long hair and if i don't use a conditioner it will become static. i hate static in my hair.

lezah
07-16-2011, 08:25 AM
i wound recommend the loreal shampoo and conditioner ecause it works perfect on the split ends, dry, frizzy hair and im using it almost three years.

medsonline4u
08-19-2015, 08:59 AM
Yes i'm use shampoo and hair oil. thanks to share this information.

Tara101
10-19-2015, 07:05 AM
If you are looking for shampoo to treat hair loss and get thicker looking hair, then I would recommend nanogen shampoo and conditioner as it is the best shampoo I have come across by so far.

Motharre
11-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Boutiqueken (https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/home) has no. 1 branded hair cair products. Just visit to see.

Shizakhan
08-04-2017, 05:58 AM
I have rough and dry hair, which shampoo is best for dry hair. can conditioner can use on a daily basis for dry hair. As i listened that laser treatments are best for any type of hair loss as it is permanent hair solution. Is the daily basis shampoo and conditioner is better for dry and rough hair......