PDA

View Full Version : Eye bags and puffiness product review

alice
07-09-2008, 10:18 PM
I was having this problem since 3 years and whenever I used to get up in the morning my eyes look like I have been beaten by someone or have a nephrotic syndrome. Then one of my friends suggested me De-puffing eye gel from "benefit cosmetics". It has worked like a charm for me and its been 2 weeks and I have never seen those bags again..:love:

It contains the hydrolysed soy flour, red raspberry and chamomile to firm, soothe and nourish our under-eye skin.

Try it guys and you will feel the difference just like I had.:)

Here is their site if you want to have a look at what they offer:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

Enjoy!

Starchild47
07-10-2008, 03:01 AM
That sounds really great. I have a herbal warm pack I can use over my eyes that has a combination of several different herbs including lavender, chamomile, and rosemary. It really helps with sinus congestion as well as decreasing swelling and dark circles under the eyes

mimico
07-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I use the Body Shop's eye cream from their Vitamin E line. It goes on smoothly and is very light weight so I can put it on anytime whether I'm off to bed or out for a walk. I've been using it for a few years now and I'm very happy about it. Not only is it affordable, it really helped me look more like a person and less like a raccoon!

lilabytes
07-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Hmmm... that looks interesting. I sometimes have those puffy eyes too especially when I get to sleep for 3 hours only. I try to cover it with a little foundation before I leave home but after checking this out, I think I'll try it.

chicque
07-13-2008, 09:56 PM
i just got a sample of this in the mail the other day, and i gave it to my mother. and she said the same exact things you did!

Starchild47
07-15-2008, 06:58 PM
This sounds like something I would be very interested in trying. Does anyone have a link to get samples of this product? If so I would really appreciate you sharing with us. I went to the site and signed up for the updates, but did not see anything about the ability to get samples.

VANYA
09-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I always look for products that "really" works. This seems to be one of them and I'll give it a try.

KarlaSutton
09-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I've been using Elite Serum for quite some time and am very happy with the results, but I know that it's pretty strong and some people can't use it, (like my Mother) so it's always good to know there are other options out there.

jon01
10-17-2009, 04:23 PM
works like magic

works like magic, I found out about it on [ Link Removed ]
thank god:)
Jon

Hyalogic
10-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Hyaluronic acid has been known to have anti-inflamatory properties. Try getting an HA facial serum and dabbing around your eyes twice a day.

phool6
11-22-2009, 02:04 PM
What about simply using tea bags? My grandmother says it's the best option. Natural and effective.

kimclara
07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
green tea as tea bags work! also there is cucumber slices, but anything hat contains caffeine will work!

BRTCskincare
07-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Herbal and all natural ingredients work well for getting rid of dark circles and bags under the eyes. Products that contain Vitamin C work well to lighten the dark circles and reduce the look of lines. **** Store has some great products that contain this vitamin and are great for rejuvenating tired-looking skin.