PDA

View Full Version : Is skin whitening injection really works

chinee
04-12-2010, 08:50 AM
I wanna have fairer skin thats why I wanna try gluta injections or any whitening injections that can give me that kind of satisfaction. I wanna know how safe it this and will it really works? Many celebrities do this to maintain a good looking skin and have a whiter complexion.

vencasand
04-12-2010, 01:57 PM
chinee, it isn't safe to try stuff when you are pregnant. i don't know anything about gluta injections but i can't imagine trying anything like this until after you had the baby and stopped breast feeding. and i think i told you this before that you are most likely beautiful the way you are. continue to use sunscreen and just be yourself. wear gauzey long sleeve shirts and large hats when you go out. you probably look like a fine porcelin baby doll. you can't improve perfection!

y34963
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes Brenda we are on the same wavelength.

Chinee concentrate on having a healthy baby.

chinee
04-14-2010, 06:22 AM
Hehehe thanks for the concern Vencasand dont worry I want use anything until I haven't given birth yet. Thank you so much to you Vencasand and y34963.

watery
04-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Everyone craves to flaunt a lighter complexion. You don’t have to inject anti-oxidant like glutathione for enhancing your appearance. This ingredient can easily cause damage to your body in the long run. You can’t lighten your skin overnight. You should preferably try to inhibit melanin in your body slowly by using organic products like Meladerm and Glow skin.
A good lifestyle is the key for attaining a flawless skin. You should include high fibrous foods like fruits and vegetables in your diet. These foods contain anti-oxidants that can easily flush out toxins from your body. It mainly helps in making your texture smooth and supple. You should also take vitamins for obtaining a clear and natural appearance.
Drinking plenty of water is mandatory. Water keeps your body hydrated, which consequently moisturizes your skin naturally. You should preferably drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. Excess exposure to sunlight can cause skin darkening. You should always wear a good sun block for preventing UV rays.
* As I have mentioned above, creams like Meladerm and Glow skin can be applied. Meladerm is touted to be an effective skin lightening ointment. This product contains natural ingredients such as kojic acid, licorice extract, mulberry extract, bearberry extract, lactic acid and alpha-arbutin. You can easily apply this cream twice daily for obtaining maximum results. This product contains no harmful ingredients such as Hydroquinone, mercury or steroids. You can easily procure this cream from its official website. It is advisable to order its free trial for understanding the product and its benefits.

ktm
05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Ya i also think you don't have to inject this kind of whitening injection ,this will effect the body.To improve your fairness just take a good diet like fruits,green vegetables,salad etc.
And use good fairness cream according to your face.And drink lots of water as much as possible.This 2-3 points definitely helps you to get rid of this problem.

jasmine
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Don't go for whitening injection method. it works temporary but it give lot of side effects. better you go for natural treatment which is no side effects.
Take tomato juice apply daily morning sure you got bright skin.I always use this tomato juice it really works. now in am 32 but i look like 25.
Try this.

mike hussey
03-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Yes ofcourse, it more powerful than capsules. Here i have more infomation about skin whitening injections. Glutathione Injection is for those who want faster skin whitening effects compared to oral glutathione. You can see effects in just 2 – 3 weeks compared to oral intake of l-glutathione.

IV Glutathione is never a far-reached option for us! It is for all of us. GLUTATHIONE directly distributed in our body to reach every part of our skin without being destroyed by our digestive track. A total WHITENING process of even tone with an INSTANT GLOW and SUPPLE you will experience. Take a new reborn of skin as moisturized without the use of lotion! Even out those blotches and take this new experience!

• Dramatically improve skin texture
• Improve the elasticity of the skin and to reduce wrinkles
• Improve endurance and vitality
• Dramatically slow the aging process overall
• Promote healing in tendon, cartilage, or joint injuries
• Reduce pain in joints from injury, strain, or arthritis
• Rapidly reduce swollen and tender joints
• Promote an increase in strength and muscle when used in conjunction with exercise
• Benefit from a better sleep

clintoncerejo
03-22-2013, 09:49 AM
I'll suggest you please don't go for such method. Why don't you try our Water Edge's Dermatology treatments.

Melissa Mellie
04-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Sorry! I think it is not necessary to do. You can use other things or can got tips to maintain your beauty but injections no, not and never be used.

skin care
04-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Skin whiting injection works but it has its time limit, after some time or days again you take that injection and it has very harmful side effect, which are harmful for health.

sharncheema
09-09-2014, 07:29 AM
You have to use natural products. Its safe and effective for the skin without any fear of the side effects.

Terry
09-09-2014, 12:37 PM
I wanna have fairer skin thats why I wanna try gluta injections or any whitening injections that can give me that kind of satisfaction. I wanna know how safe it this and will it really works? Many celebrities do this to maintain a good looking skin and have a whiter complexion.

Skin whitening Injections? No!!! These injection only remove dirt and purify your skin.
A lot of things can do that are much cheaper and you would have to take them forever regularly when water does the same thing
Stay out of the sun
use a baking soda lemon juice scrub once a week
use a foundation one or two shades lighter but that still in the same undertone as yours,
can use oil control products
can use skin brightening creams as well.

marclewis
09-18-2014, 04:53 AM
I would suggest to stick with natural, wear sunscreen when out and use ayurvedic skin cream and keep skin moisturized.

dhruv1988
09-19-2014, 12:12 PM
yes the gluta injection is safe but if only gives you after proper checkup and given by any professional and in correct way. Otherwise it cause problems kind of infections.

lisa fletcher
04-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi chinee,

I'll tell you what I think. I mean I won't be able to tell about the effectiveness of such injections but I will not recommend use of it. I think this stuff will make your skin addicted to chemicals and you certainly don't want that I guess. So, Better don't rely on such things and try to adhere other alternatives instead of the injections.

inactivehave
04-22-2015, 01:08 PM
I think it really works because my friend who uses it has become noticeably white in just a month!

Terry
07-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Well, I don't believe in such quick transformations. Beauty need to be enhanced inside out. For brighter looking skin you may opt for the various home-remedies an other desired alternatives but injections is a big NO for me.

healingsolution
10-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Well is injection is a painful way to get skin whitens.

thenewyou
11-19-2015, 06:54 AM
Yah it works but the glutathione injections work to break down the possibility of melanin production within the body. By melanin production, the concentration of skin pigment lessens, and thus the skin tone lightens.

sandunashan2
12-11-2015, 08:57 PM
If you want to lighten the skin then stick with naturally doing so. Wear sunscreen when out and about, use ayurvedic skin cream (or make your own) and keep skin moisturized. you can also try IT Works Facial Applicator (http://journeyintowellness.com.au/shop/loyal-customer-products/packs/ultimate-lifting-luxuries-package-2/)

angelinesantos
11-11-2016, 08:34 AM
I think you should try the products of Belo Essentials (http://www.rochellerivera.com/2014/08/product-review-belo-essentials-acnepro.html) first before getting an injection. It's very effective and I'm sure you'll love it. :h10::h10::h10: