PDA

View Full Version : No deodorant works for me

chinee
04-09-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm having a hard time using deodorant. Until now I havent found one It caused my underarms to dark and now it is even darker because I am pregnant. What will I do I wanna have whiter underarms? And they say that after giving birth everything will come back to normal. How true is this?

vencasand
04-12-2010, 02:34 PM
it takes a while but yes usually everything comes back to normal. i will do some research for darkened underarms. i have read something on that recently but i will have to get back to you because i can't remember the way to help it. try using just a crystal deodorant. not an antipersperant.

chinee
04-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Hi Vencasand, why do you think I need to use crystal deodorant rather than antipersperant? I wanna know? Thank you

bevans43
06-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I have the same problem before. Tried various products but I only find Dove products sort of effective. My underarms are better now compared before.

vencasand
06-03-2010, 04:00 PM
crystal deodorant will work for the odor but not for the moisture. anti perspirants actually prevent moisture from coming out from your pores. if your underarms are still dark you can use a salacylic soap on them. get the mildest one and only use the soap sparingly. beavens is right about dove anti-perspirants. they do work very well and are gentle to your skin.

Dr.Deepak
07-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Yup Dove and Nivea have have underarm whitening deodorant, check on that too.

chinee
07-07-2010, 04:30 AM
okey thank you for the help deepak and brenda.

Liz
11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi,
couple of days ago I read from newspaper about how to avoid dark underarms: to use women's panty liners in your underarms. It is quite primitive, but it seems to work. No deodorants or antiperspirants haven't helped me. Just washing and those pads. (Before I have used serviettes). I bought a paraben- and silicon-free deo from Body Shop, just in case, smells you know, ha!

paperskin
09-27-2011, 05:06 PM
a tanning booth might help,lol

vencasand
09-28-2011, 12:21 PM
why do you keep mentioning tanning beds? THEY CAN CAUSE SKIN CANCER!!!!

y34963
09-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Some deodorants and antiperspirants can cause all kinds of problems. Many people are making their own because of the harmful chemicals in the store brands.. They are very simple to make and work very well even in 30 C weather. If you google you will find many recipes for these and I am sure you would be very happy with them. You will not smell and your cloths will not get ruined because of prespiration.