PDA

View Full Version : Insomia causes pimples

chinee
04-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I have insomia because I hardly couldnt sleep at night and I think that causes my pimples to get even worst. I tried to do something out of it, but it seems not working at all. I need help very badly? And I wannna know if this is just normal or a disorder?

Organic-rainbow
04-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Insomnia causes pimples because your immune system is compromised due to the lack of sleep. You need sleep to boost your immune system. Have you tried Aloe Vera drinking gel from Forever? This has many amino acids which come naturally with the Aloe vera plant, vitamins etc.

Also have you tried some meditation before going to bed? Try some relaxing music, deep breathing to help you relax enough to sleep?

y34963
04-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Eating right, making sure you use the right products for your skin and body (if break outs are on the back, etc) and drinkings lots of water will really help. Also, look at what you are washing your clothes with. This may be causing breakouts as well. Some people breakout from dryer sheets, fabric softeners, etc. We use these on our clothes, bed linen, etc. and if you are prone to breakouts perhaps don't use fabric softeners of any kind for a month or so to see if that helps.