PDA

View Full Version : Loosing my hair volume and shine, help

Sneeha
04-04-2010, 05:04 AM
Hello dermatalk, i'm new here. I'm on my early 30's now. My hair is wavy brown and my friends used to love my hair but recently i have noticed that my hair has lost its color and volume. I usually oil my hair every 2 weeks before i wash my hair. Now i'm worried whether i should color my hair for extra shine on it or go to hair salon for hair treatment. Please help me.

y34963
04-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi Sneeha and welcome,

As you are using a lot of oils on your hair, which is good, you probably need to use an apple cider vinegar rinse once a week. As the products we use in our hair tend to build up we need to get rid of the build up. Once you do this your hair will shine beautifully and the volume will return to as nothing will be on it to weigh it down.

dale91
04-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Beer Hair Rinse: For volume and shine
Why It Works: The nutrients in hops add strength and shine to hair.
Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup beer (a hoppier beer, like an IPA, is ideal)
* Mix together and use as a final rinse after conditioning, rinsing completely with warm water. Repeat every seven to 10 days.

Massage (hair)
- 1 yoghurt (any type)
- juice of 1 lemon
Mix all together in a bowl.
Wash your hair in warm water and towel dry.
Spread the mixture evenly through your locks with fingertips or a wide-tooth comb.
Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water! Hot water could cook the ingredients.
Allow hair to dry naturally.
Don't be tempted to use your hairdryer or straighteners, they will ruin the effect.

jasmine
05-05-2010, 04:46 PM
First you have to reduce your stress then you have to apply hot oil and do massage once in a weak. Use amla oil regularly take food which contains vitamin A. For shin use good conditioner