PDA

View Full Version : Need advice,eye cream

helloc
03-30-2010, 02:40 AM
Hi, I am almost 30 and need an eye cream for fine lines. I dont need anything more then that as I dont have bags or circles. I do find that very rich creams cause my eyeliner to bleed so not sure if I should use cream or gel.
Any suggestions for a really good eye product for wrinkles? I may even need something else for droopy upper lids!thanks in advance.

y34963
03-30-2010, 02:48 AM
You should watch for milla as very rich eye creams will cause these. Once they occur they are difficult to get rid of.

I would suggest that you use just your regular moisturizer under your eyes if you are using an anti-aging one. There is a lot of people that think they are really one in the same and that some of the eye creams are too rich for the thin skin around our eyes.

If you find that you need something more I would suggest I-Bright from Skinactives. They have a serum or a cream and this doesn't cause milla and is very nice on the eyes.

chinee
04-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Why dont you try products from Nu skin. Maybe you wanna try Nu skin galvanic spa as it takes away wrinkles and fine lines of your face. If you wanna have one I can help you get one, because that's my cousins business and we can ship it to you. Believe me the product really works.

healthyboy
05-05-2010, 10:53 AM
My kind advice is to consult a doctor and tell your problem to him.definitely he will help to get ride of this kind of problem .If we take creams of our own surely it will end up with some side effects or will create problems in future.My suggestion is that to take fresh juice regularly and avoid watching TV for long times.