PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid stretch mark during and after pregnancy

chinee
03-26-2010, 01:38 PM
I have used cocoa butter moisturizing stick and Palmer's tummy butter for stretch marks but still my stretch mark seems to be appearing very fast. And I'm worried that those stretch marks might ruin my skin forever. Can you give me tips on how to avoid or lessen it. What product/s have you already used that is worth effective?

y34963
03-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Unfortunately stretch marks happen when being pregnant. You can use creams to try and lessen them but if your skin isn't elasticy or if you have a huge baby the stretch marks just go with the pregnancy. I was very lucky as mine went away very quickly but my skin bounces back like an elastic band.

A lot of products make claim to reducing or stop them from appearing but I have yet to see one that really worked. Just keep you skin moisturized with a very good body butter (what you are using has been highly rated by others) and follow all your doctors instructions as you don't want to gain too much weight either as this will also make those marks greater.

vencasand
03-27-2010, 01:42 PM
jut keep using the creams on your tummy. there is really nothing that will totally prevent them. cocoa butter is really good. maybe apply a couple times a day. sending you blessings that your baby will be healthy and happy.