PDA

View Full Version : Know Which Lotion is ideal for Your Skin

coconutuk
03-23-2010, 12:59 PM
The ideal lotion is one that is made from an oil that not only softens the skin, but protects it against damage, promotes healing and gives it a more youthful, healthy appearance. Coconut oil fits that description. Pure virgin coconut oil is the best natural ingredient for skin lotion available. It prevents destructive free-radical formation and provides protection against them. It can help to keep the skin from developing liver spots, and other blemishes caused by aging and over exposure to sunlight. It helps to keep connective tissues strong and supple so that the skin doesn't sag and wrinkle. In some cases it might even restore damaged or diseased skin. The oil is absorbed into the skin and into the cell structure of the connective tissues, limiting the damage excessive sun exposure can cause.

Coconut oil will not only bring temporary relief to the skin, but it will aid in healing and repairing. It will have lasting benefits, unlike most lotions. It can help bring back a youthful appearance. The coconut oil will aid in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. The skin will become more evenly textured with a healthy "shine". While doing this the coconut oil will penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and strengthen the underlying tissues.
:h2:

Julia Bartlet
03-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Interesting, I've never tried that, I prefer good ole Eucerine or Lubriderm.

vencasand
03-24-2010, 01:34 PM
there are several lotion and creams out there that work for dry skin and protect the skin. gold bond has 4, vaseline has come out with new ones, lubriderm, aquaphor, aveeno, and the list goes on. you have to find the one that works for you. no one lotion is the best for everybody.

chinee
03-26-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes I agree to it, because I myself is using Lander cocoa butter lotion that has coconut oil content. And believe me it is work effective, it makes my skin so soft and smoother than ever. I highly recommend everybody to buy lotion with coconut oil content to restore skin elasticity and for younger looking skin.

ktm
05-05-2010, 10:46 AM
In the winter,everyone need a moisturizer because the skin become dry and stretched.The New Lakme winter moisturizer is good for dry skin in winter.As i have use this product from last two years.And for oily skin you don't need any moisturizer.For dry skin to make it oily just do in the morning take a milk and with the help of cotton put it on face.This will male your skin oily and also become more fair.

nefer
07-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I agree coconut oil as a base in lotion are the best, I tend to use only natually
oi based lotions I like using Moea Body Souffle Sweet Banana has coconut oil and macadamia umm:)smells good yum