PDA

View Full Version : we have people here from all over the world

vencasand
03-19-2010, 02:12 PM
can you tell us where you are from and what season is starting. i am from maryland usa and it is becoming spring. the grass is getting green and the song birds are singing away. thanks.

y34963
03-20-2010, 02:44 AM
I am from northern Canada. Spring started then it snowed today :omg: The city is pretty much clear of snow but it is messy. Grass, well it will be awhile before we see that, at least a month.

Dr.Deepak
03-28-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm in china its Spring here, pretty warm in the daytime, cool wind during night. No birds to sing here.. all i hear is annoying drilling sound in the ground floor of building, they are repairing water pipes...

vencasand
03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
ahh the sound of drilling to get to water pipes. they are working on the water pipes in the town where i work. must be an epidemic!!!! they are all over with jack hammers and boy are they noisy. hope you find peace and quiet soon.

chinee
03-31-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi Im proud to say that I am from the philippines and right now it is summer here, everybody loves to go to the beach because of the hot weather. The election here is almost coming and people are so busy everywhere trying to figure out whom to vote.