PDA

View Full Version : hello! I came to get help because IM LOST!

Mckenzie
03-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Hello everyone, I have literally tried absolutely every single treatment out there besides Accutane for my acne. Now I'm 20 and currently trying the " nothing at all method" it was working now it's not. I'm lost! So anyways I'll try to make this a happy hello! Just wanted everyone to know what brought me here.

Dr.Deepak
03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Hello Mckenzie welcome to Dermatalk Skin Care Forum. Usually the reason why acne treatment fails is, people tends to use variety of treatment methods and wants the fast result which is almost impossible within a short periods of time. Its not like advertise on other sites and as seen on TV products which claims to remove your acne within 3 or so. It takes time. Changing different products before its actual effect starts to act may just makes it resistance to that products. So stick to the medications for some periods of time and see the results. So have you consulted to a dermatologist.

So anyway lets not discuss here.. its just a Warm welcome to you to our Skin Care Community. Lets us know your story and medications used, and yea photos would be great too. The more clear you explain about your conditions, the more will be easy for us to suggest you. Do post your questions on Acne category of this forums we would be happy to help you as much as we can.

vencasand
03-19-2010, 02:00 PM
welcom Mckenzie, you came to the right place. i was lost until i found a home here. we love new people. we love new ideas, welcome home. you are not lost anymore.

y34963
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi and welcome Mackenzie. You have come to the right place and will get all the support we can give you. Please post and ask all the questions you want.