PDA

View Full Version : Whiteheads

skincare
07-09-2008, 04:52 PM
My ultimate skin problem is my whiteheads. Can anybody share some tips on how to get rid of whiteheads? I want to have a whiteheads free skin. It is always been my dream.

alice
07-09-2008, 09:43 PM
My ultimate skin problem is my whiteheads. Can anybody share some tips on how to get rid of whiteheads? I want to have a whiteheads free skin. It is always been my dream.

Hello skincare, you should try cleaning your face before going to bed. Do this for good results:

1. Cleanse your face gently with a good and mild cleanser of your choice.
2. Dab it with a moist towel
3. Put some toner on a cotton swab and wipe your face with it gently.
4. Let it dry and then put a good night-cream that is oil free before going to bed.

Doing this for 1-2 weeks will help you a lot.:)

skincare
07-10-2008, 02:58 AM
I already did that but this tiny little whiteheads in my face is still there. I also went to a dermaclinic. What they did is prick it. It was painful. I just did it 3 times and I stopped since I cannot endure the pain anymore. And I noticed that my pores became bigger. I was so scared it might get worst.

aliva
07-10-2008, 08:54 PM

You have not mentioned if you have oily skin, as whiteheads can be a problem for oily skin. The natural oil produced by the skin blocks the pores and the oil is sealed in. if the skin becomes uneven due to this, then that is whiteheads.

In your care regimen include little bits for treating oily skin and use natural toners like tomato juice to wipe your face after cleaning. Apply the juice on the face, leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.

chicque
07-11-2008, 03:22 AM
you can also try putting on a salicylic acid cream to help unclog those pores & rid you of some of those whiteheads! just be sure that your face is clean before you put it on.

lilabytes
07-11-2008, 05:47 AM
I think the problem has something to do with your pores. I noticed that when you have larger pores, you tend to get whiteheads and blackheads more often. Try to check if your pores are visible. If so, go to a dermaclinic and get a treatment to refine your pores.

skincare
07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
You have not mentioned if you have oily skin, as whiteheads can be a problem for oily skin. The natural oil produced by the skin blocks the pores and the oil is sealed in. if the skin becomes uneven due to this, then that is whiteheads.

In your care regimen include little bits for treating oily skin and use natural toners like tomato juice to wipe your face after cleaning. Apply the juice on the face, leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.

My skin is dry especially the side of my nose. Is it still advisable for me to apply tomato juice knowing I have a dry skin?

you can also try putting on a salicylic acid cream to help unclog those pores & rid you of some of those whiteheads! just be sure that your face is clean before you put it on.

Thanks for the tip. I will try the natural way first and if it doesn't work, I will try applying salicylic acid cream.

I think the problem has something to do with your pores. I noticed that when you have larger pores, you tend to get whiteheads and blackheads more often. Try to check if your pores are visible. If so, go to a dermaclinic and get a treatment to refine your pores.

Lilabytes, I do have large pores :( I am thankful I don't have many blackheads. Maybe it is time for me to ask the help of a dermatologist.