PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and skin care natural products.

skinbleaching
01-25-2010, 04:42 AM
Ever wondered why our skin doesn’t remain the way it was when we were young?
Or whether we looked fairer in our childhood photographs? Daily exposure to the sun, environmental damage often contribute heavily towards making our skin look dull, lifeless and often, darker than our original colour. The rays of the sun have more potential to change the look of our skin than any other environmental factor.

Beauty and slimming secrets under one roof.
Looking for Skin Whitening Cream?
Excellent Cosmetic Effects here!
Results in 2 weeks.
100% Natural Ingredients
You can find here http://www.*************.net

NEW CRYSTAL WHITENING PILLS
Are a breakthrough new solution designed by the collective expertise of over 100 dermatologists that gives you radiant, glowing, and visibly lighter skin in just 30 days. CRYSTAL WHITENING PILLS exfoliates and regenerates skin by using specially derived skin whitening agents which results in effective skin lightening
NEW DIAMOND WHITENING PILL
Main Ingredients: Pearl and Vitamin C
These Diamond whitening pills are the best natural pills on the market.
Diamond pills work to stop melanin from forming.
Use 2 tablets daily for an overall even skin whitening.
After 3 weeks you will see the start of fairer clearer skin.

Melan O. Tan
02-05-2010, 10:55 AM
We can't avoid our skin getting older after we grow. And it's obvious in the foods that we eat, our further exposure on the sun. And most of us tired of using pills, medicines, and drugs that promise to turn your skin more fairer and look younger. And also, we can't ignore others using it improperly.

vencasand
02-05-2010, 02:35 PM
i thanked you because you said what i was thinking. if i had the money i spent over the years on pills and powders to help me lose weight, i would be able to pay my mortgage for a year. you have to change your lifestyle. not just pop pills. thanks again. melan o tan.

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Skin care recipes and remedies are an inexpensive way of giving your skin the natural care. Some of them cost as much as one egg and a teaspoon of honey. They are available at all times, just peek in your kitchen cabinets or fridge. I bet you can find an apple or a tomato to moisturize and smooth your skin. You could whip up a natural, nourishing hair voluminous recipe with same ingredients you use to make breakfast! Just because they are cost effective and require less time then it would take you to go to a local cosmetics store, doesn't mean they can't be luxurious and luscious. With the same cheap ingredients, you can make a facial mask, anti aging recipe, or a relaxing foot care recipe.

chinee
06-04-2010, 01:49 AM
The products that you are endorsing seems to be effective but still I would like to be very sure about that. I wonder if you have already use that and if so kindly share to us your experience/s regarding that product perse. More over, I haven't done diamond peel yet only power peel and I must say It worked for me.

kazia
10-17-2011, 10:31 PM
its recommended to use more of natural products.

Carolhardin
11-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Use of natural product is good to take care of skin, because they have no side effect. Having good nutritious diet plan and daily exercise routine are also the natural ways to take care of the skin problem.

vencasand
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
one thing carolhardin, just because someting is natural doesn't mean it can't harm your or your skin. i do like naturally based creams and lotions but there are some natural plants that can do some not so good things to your skin. when you hear about a new product, google it. look at the ingredients, google the ingredients. be smart before you buy. if you have questions ask us or google. investigating unknown products not only allows you learn but you can also pass the info along.

Carolhardin
11-03-2011, 06:26 AM
one thing carolhardin, just because someting is natural doesn't mean it can't harm your or your skin. i do like naturally based creams and lotions but there are some natural plants that can do some not so good things to your skin. when you hear about a new product, google it. look at the ingredients, google the ingredients. be smart before you buy. if you have questions ask us or google. investigating unknown products not only allows you learn but you can also pass the info along.

That's what I am thing to say. All the things are based upon the ingredients. Not all the ingredients can be very effective to the skin, but if they are natural they have no side effect at least as compare to chemical ingredients. Some are more effective. And I do agree with you to know about the ingredients of the product before buying it.

daisygrace
11-05-2011, 05:29 AM
Great Post!
Your Information Beauty & Skincare is very informative .

somaliabiswas
11-10-2011, 04:18 PM
I am a regular user of Yonka skin care products,which is a natural product with all goodness of nature in it.

vguidry1985
11-14-2011, 02:18 AM
External impurities and internal toxins are the worst enemies of our body and skin and herbal beauty products and detoxification remedies help us not only to get rid of them but also provide additional nutrients to the body. Some of the popular herbs known for detoxification, elimination and expulsion of toxins from the body, providing nutrition and stimulation to skin and other vital organs such as liver and digestive system, are Burdock Root, Cascara Sagrada, Dandelion Root, Echinacea Purpurea Root, Fenugreek, Ginger Root, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Marshmallow Root, Milk Thistle Concentrate, Pepsin, Red Clover Flowers, Sarsaparilla Root and Yellow Dock Root among many others.

nstineo
11-15-2011, 03:59 AM
The best natural beauty treatment is using pure natural oils. Extra virgin olive is perfect it is noncomedogenic so does not clog or cause breakouts or enlarge pores I have used only oils for many years and it rid me of all of my acne and countless other skin problems and gave me a totally blemish free and healthy, radiant skin.

koydranreb
11-22-2011, 11:59 PM
I got some really great natural recipes for skin care online. However, the "shelf life" won't be that long
and I don't have a lot of time to "re create" my skin care. I was wondering if there was something that I could use ( preferably make) to preserve the products.

Thanks!

paulspnao
12-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Nowadays a number of skin care products is really great. You could find numerous facial toners, moisturizing lotions, creams. But before choosing any you should be sure that they are free of chemical exfoliants and different irritating ingredients. Otherwise you could damage your skin instead of treating it.

JennyM
12-30-2011, 05:37 AM
The skin plays an important role in ensuring the optimal functioning of the body. Therefore, it is essential to a person’s quality of life. The skin care using proper skin care is vital and must be part of daily hygiene regimen. There are many benefits to using skin care products every day.

Candice34
01-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Natural skin care products are definitely better for your skin. There is no way that products containing chemicals are good for your skin. You wouldn't buy a synthetic apple would you?
I personally use Mama Nature of London and Neale's Yard Remedies products as they are high quality and amazing for my skin. I would not say they were cheap but you get waht you pay for. They are by far and way the best skin care products I have EVER used. The Mama Nature products are all hand made and Neale's Yard have a vast selection of products.

naturesdream
01-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Candice can you get these products online? Thanks for the posting.

y34963
01-03-2012, 08:45 PM
There are lots of natural products online just google. Be careful though as some say they are 100% natural and they are not. That is why I make all of my own products. I know what is in them and can say they are 100% natural.