PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Hair?

livewire
01-11-2010, 07:02 PM
What is the best way to get a shiny hair? I just use only shampoo and conditioner. I was just wondering is there any other good effective way to get a awesome shiny look to the hair?

y34963
01-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Ensure that your hair has no build up of products and keep your hair in great condition. If your hair colour is such that it just doesn't have a natural shine get some highlights put it.

vencasand
01-13-2010, 01:59 PM
there are some silicone sprays to make your hair shiney and friz-free sprays. you have to be careful with these because if you use too much you can make your hair look oily. they do work but in this case a little is a lot.

chinee
04-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Why dont you use Vetress, Im sure it will make your hair more shinier than you least expected. You can buy this in any department stores, drugstores and other leading supermarkets. So what are you waiting for buy now.

dale91
06-09-2010, 06:46 AM
This remedy is as old as Cleopatra's days, here:
BEER HAIR RINSE
» Why It Works: The nutrients in hops add strength and shine to hair.
Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup beer (a hoppier beer, like an IPA, is ideal)
* Mix together and use as a final rinse after conditioning, rinsing completely with warm water. Repeat every seven to 10 days.

have a shinier hair day!:h10:

tedhalton1
07-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Love the way my hair grew out as well. I normally have fine , lackluster hair without styling it. Now I have a nice bounce, and a little bit of body even when I don't put anything on my hair. You know those little locks of real human hair showing as samples for dye products? And you know how they are SO shiny, it`s as though they were coated with lacquer? Well, if I had my way, I`d have hair as shiny as that.

fenix
08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Shiny hair is healthy hair, and it doesn't come as a result of some hair products, but a lot more things - healthy diet, convinient supplementation, exercise.

sara145wilson
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
What is the best way to get a shiny hair? I just use only shampoo and conditioner. I was just wondering is there any other good effective way to get a awesome shiny look to the hair?

First of all take care of your hairs and wash alternate days so that it remain good and use proper shampoo which suits your hair and same conditioner which also suits you.:cool:

sammydose
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Three tablespoons of coconut oil and sweet hot comb the hair from root to tip Washing takes away natural oils secreted by your scalp and dries out your hair. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and let the oil sit for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse. Full of antioxidants, working coconut oil to soften dry and damaged cuticles and locking to shine. Life should not be boring and no hair! It's time to shine! Open the cabinet and start mixing, so sit back and enjoy its natural glow.

althea54
09-29-2011, 09:08 AM
you have to use creamsilk conditioner to keep your hair healthy and shiny. If you're having a hair thinning problem, that's a time you need the right product like Leimo, minox and etc.

fetamy
02-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Try to do deep conditioning of your hair with mayonnaise. This is a best method to get moisture and shine into your hair. :)

hemantlatawa
02-28-2013, 11:13 AM
i give you some tips for shiny hair are these:
1 Deep condition twice a week.
2 Don’t use lots of hair products.
3 Use hair masks!
4 Use hot oil treatments!
5 Look for Vitamin E!
6 Avoid the hair dryer!
7 Use Almond Oil!
8 If these are not working then & your hair just won’t shine, buy a shine spray. These come in lots of different forms, and are usually really easy to apply.

kevinkrieger
02-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I use eggs for Deep conditioning that moisturize and make shine my hair.

marclewis
01-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Use conditioner after every hair wash. Always use best hair products. You can also use hair serum on wet hair for shinning.

Tara101
11-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Apple cider vinegar can be used to get shiny hair. You can also apply little amount of coconut oil before combing your hair. Coconut oil also gives shine to hair.

Aaliyah.Johnson
12-08-2016, 07:31 AM
yes it's pretty easy with a product like this- http://www.sheamoisture.com/Coconut-Hibiscus-Curl-Shine-Kit-_p_1283.html