PDA

View Full Version : Pics inside of what i have on my nose....bumps etc...i want surgery!

unhappyman
01-09-2010, 05:16 PM
ive had this for years...i dont wanna mess around with lotions etc...what surgery do you folks recommend? thank ya

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/87vertgt/nose1.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/87vertgt/nose2.jpg

FlawlessT
01-10-2010, 02:47 AM
What are we looking for?

I only see redness and inflammation.

vencasand
01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
you know surgery isn't the answer to everything. you might have rosacea, that can be helped by antibiotics. there are so many products to take care of this. i don't even know if a good plastic surgeon would be willing to operate for such a minor problem. i know it is major to you but don't jump into surgery until you have to, please.

vencasand
01-10-2010, 01:58 PM
i see you are in your mid thirties. that is a perfect age you know. and i know how bad imperfections can cause one to be unhappy but i still say surgery should be the last resort. stick with us here. you will probably get a lot of ideas. i have psoriasis all over my body except my face. everyone here has one problem or another. we face things together.

unhappyman
01-11-2010, 05:11 PM
thanks for the input. it's the first thing people notice about me and they stare at it....the holes and bumps in my nose......it's the 'ugly side" of me.

so should i go to a regular dermatolgist?

el canadiano
01-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Surgery is going to actually harm you in the long run. Look at guys like Michael Jackson or those who are years after having some sort of plastic surgery.

unhappyman
01-12-2010, 06:35 PM
thank you for the responses'

I wasnt thinking of any type of Drastic surgery....

I was thinking of a "Chemical Peel" or something simular that will make my nose skin smooth and uncratered ya know ?

vencasand
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
a dermatologist would best one to see. i know a lot of men and women with this problem. you will be fine. trust me.

unhappyman
01-13-2010, 07:33 PM
well...let me tell you...it looks a lot worse in person.

these guys you know with it...have they done anything about it? are they just living with it? i cant just let it get on my nerves any longer...

vencasand
01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
a few of them just didn't care, and the women and 2 men went on an antibiotic. one of the guys just did the antibiotic, the other one used a cream also for a while. it didn't go totally away but it didn't show red or irritated. i think a trip to the derm is the best thing. i know it can be expensive but i am not a doctor and they would be your best bet right now. first have the inflamation diagnosed from a pro. i think it is rosacea but i am not a derm. or doc. by the way you can hardly see it on the people now. they had it on their cheeks also. and now there is nothing. good luck.