PDA

View Full Version : what you think?

jcs5275
01-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Well, I am losing my hair, and I've always had long hair, do you think I should just let it happen or try something to stop it. What do I do to stop it?

Chicagofm
01-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Im not sure of your age, but I would start thinking about hormon treatment from a qualified doctor. Hair loss can be a problem for women as young as 17. A doctor with good knowledge of bio-identical hormone replacement should be able to help.

Dennis
01-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Like I said in some thread before, if you are losing your hair, you should start wash your hair with nettle shampoo. It`s shampoo with natural ingredients and it can help you ;)

jcs5275
01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Im not sure of your age, but I would start thinking about hormon treatment from a qualified doctor. Hair loss can be a problem for women as young as 17. A doctor with good knowledge of bio-identical hormone replacement should be able to help.

34 male:h6::h6:

vencasand
01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
actually i think you should just let it go. if it is genetic it is going to happen. there are products you can use but once you start these you can't stop or the hair will start to fall out again. most older guys i know who have long hair let their hair long and wear a hat. i love long hair and i am a woman but with some of the hair cuts the guys are getting today baldness looks good. shows your features better. keep your hair long as you want. wait until the inevitable to cut it off. please don't comb your long hair over your balding spots. girls will just make fun of you. we all hate that. we would rather see you bald than a guy trying to cover his balding spots!!!!!!!!!

dale91
02-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Well, I am losing my hair, and I've always had long hair, do you think I should just let it happen or try something to stop it. What do I do to stop it?

Hi there.. have you checked if you are eating well? vitamins are okay? lifestyle is okay? these are among few factors that may trigger hair loss..check out on the web some besthairlosstreatmentreviews for more infos or you can follow my simple tip:
1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...

hope this helps...give me a feedback then
:cool: