PDA

View Full Version : The evolutionary history of placenta

kate2009flying
12-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Placenta has several dozen years history since it was found, then applied, until now. The evolutionary history of placenta motioned in Swiss in the early 20th century. In 1912, The Swiss scientist, Professor Karl first found mysterious substance in the embryo cell of the sheep, which can make cell restore its vitality. According to the biologist proved, the number of biological cell division is directly proportional to the life span, the cause of human aging is that the cell begin decay, which is the basic composition unit of the life. Along with the growing age, the division of cell regeneration become more and more slow, and the accumulative aging cell make the function of the organ decline, what is more, become aging or pathologic change, people are also increasingly aging. The active substance which was found by Professor in the sheep embryo can increase the number of cell division, and force the declined or aging cell to be activated or eliminated, so that the organ whose function has decayed restore its vitality. Therefore, Professor Karl won the Nobel Prize. This substance is what we called Placenta.

Melan O. Tan
02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
I got to encounter the same article like this, I'm still confused about placenta, is it a substance or an embryo? How does it works? Through syringe and injecting this substance to your body or taking through pills etc. I'm quite weird but that what was going in my mind. :confused: It's still mysterious to me. But good to know it can rejuvenate your cell and it was proven. It was discovered almost a century, but I've got to know this only now.