PDA

View Full Version : Gift for mom, cant find it.

Bill Holorian
12-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I am trying to find a gift for my mom, but I can't recall the name of the company. It has cute packaging, and a few different scents. The two my mom likes is tuberose, and cranberry brown sugar.
I've googled both and haven't found it.

I know it's not much to go on, but figured I'd ask anyway!

Thank you and happy holidays!

Bill

Dr.Deepak
12-22-2009, 07:59 AM
So what is it about ..? Is it some kind of skin care products or perfumes..?

you can do google product search..there are thousands of products containing.. to make it easy here is link:

http://www.google.com/prdhp?hl=en&tab=wf

Just type tuberose or cranberry brown sugar you'll see your product...

Bill Holorian
12-22-2009, 08:10 AM
Well, she was using something in the shower, but it's not soap. It is the same scent as the lotion, which she puts on after the shower. Although again it's thicker than lotion, she called t something else. It's a small company, and she got it at a spa a while back.
After reading this, I sound ridiculous. Does any of this sound familiar?

Thank you for the reply.

M.Jessica
12-22-2009, 08:38 AM
i'm also not sure what it is about. You can do a search for bath and body lotion containing those ingredients. I'll try to find it if i can. i'll let you know if i found something

vencasand
12-22-2009, 02:30 PM
yes it sounds familiar. since you know the scents maybe you could just go the bath and bodyworks website and see if they have the same scents. if you know the spa she went to you could call them and order it from them. you never sound ridiculous when you come here. do you know the name of the spa? ask her. maybe you could get her a spa massage or a gift certificate from them to give her. i would love that.

Bill Holorian
12-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for your help. I just called the spa and they were able to tell me not only the company, but the exact treatment she received. So, I placed the order online, with two day shipping. Hopefully, it will make it. This is the stuff she loves, my mom will be happy.
It's a citron rose body butter, and scrub. The spa says it's great.

Thanks for all of the help!
Bill

Dr.Deepak
12-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Glad you have found it. :)

chinee
04-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Thats pretty cool , I'm happy you made an effort to really know the products perse. And I know that your mom will surely love it, not only because you gave her a gift but also The thoughts of giving her makes her feel so special and loved by you.