PDA

View Full Version : What's the make-up?

DerMaDharmA
12-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Make-up helps when you need to cover up some stain on your face and skin, or some giant zit that has grown on your forehead. Don't you just hate those zits! :mad: With make-up you can hide every one of your acne and every pimple on your face, and that's why its helpful. :)
But - if your skin is too sensitive, then don't put too much make-up on, because you can seriously damage your skin... Instead of make up, wash your face every day with a medical lotion or tonic to purify your skin. That should get rid of the pimples for sure! The bad part of this solution is that very often we don't have time to do all that, and we choose make-up instead... That's wrong. Because yeah, maybe that will help us to look good for the moment, but by doing it we can do more damage.
So, if your skin is sensitive - don't choose the make-up. This days there are products that provide very fast results, and the sell for a affordable price. :)

The reasonable make-up usually contains this:
- Liquid or solid skin cover. ( skin powder )
- Eyes:
* Eyeliner
* Eye shadow
* Mascara
- Lips:
* Lip pencil
* Lipstick
* Lip gloss

Make-up also helps to bring out or hide some part of your body ( eyes, lips, chin... )

If you don't know how to use make-up, you better ask somebody for an advise, tip or something, so you don't cause damage to your body.

*Note: This is kinda informational, but if you have something to add,to give an advise, or to oppose something - feel free to do it!

Take care,
DermaDharma

pulipuli
12-20-2009, 11:37 PM
hello dermaDharma thank you for nice advice.

chinee
03-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Well I agree with you, make up can be helpful and can be harmful to the skin. Maybe it all depends on the user on how s/he will use it. Still, there is a saying that too much is not good. So better use make up when you just need it.

mck123
11-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I completely agree with your all points and generally i don't use so much makeup because i have sensitive skin type.

abhinav singh
11-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Yes i agree with you.I have mark on my face so i put makeup to hide those marks.