PDA

View Full Version : 2010 New Year's Resolutions

Dr.Deepak
12-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Wow !!! We have nearly come to the end of 2009. How fast the time goes. Isn't it ? So, with 2010 rapidly approaching, I was curious if you have any resolution in mind.

Do you use New Year as an opportunity to evaluate the flashback of your past moments and your needs and perhaps want to resolve those unsuccessful moments and follow the right path to a better tomorrow and reach your goal.

Did you set your resolutions last year ? Did you really made a progress on it ?
How and if not why?

Some topics like: Change your personality, Quit Drinking, Quit Smoking, Get Out of Debt, Learn Something New and Fitness seems to be hot topics.

But What is yours ?

vencasand
12-16-2009, 01:25 PM
i usually don't make new years resolutions but i am this year. i am going to simplify my life, clean all the clutter out of my house and fix up the basement. i have a brother in law, a son in law, and a grown grandson. i am going to use guilt to make them work here for me. oh i am so bad!

y34963
12-17-2009, 06:55 AM
I usually make a new year's resolution but this year I am not going to. I have just found out that I am not as healthy has I thought I was so I am going to live each day the best I can. I think we all should. Take care of those you love and yourself. Live each day to the fullest because as I have just found out you may not have 30 years left. One thing I will do soon though is see my two grandson's I have never met.

avikdip74
01-02-2010, 02:05 PM
why to take resolution, I have the freedom of doing everything I want to do at any time of the year, so whenever my mind will decide to do a particular thing i will do, definitely if it is not hurting anything or anybody

Elena K
09-30-2010, 09:38 PM
how are those New Year resolutions coming up?