PDA

View Full Version : A system to help assist you in losing weight.

Helping Hand
12-16-2009, 05:04 AM
I have to share this system with you. All I can say is if you try it you will be impressed. If your looking to add value to your life and achieve whatever your weight lose goals are this system may be for you. Its worth researching. Trim Body System at [ Link Removed ]

AGELESSONE
12-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Darn....guess I'll have to stay fat....lol

y34963
12-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Lol, Agelessone, me too.

avikdip74
01-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I didn't get anything, what is the system all about ??

Chicagofm
01-03-2010, 08:08 AM
I've been a gym rat for years. I find having a cardio machine at hom makes me not want to do much at all because I know it's always ther. But thats me.

sandy
02-23-2011, 10:43 AM
You can use a site like Calorie Count or use a food journal to write down what you eat and drink each day. Be as accurate as possible, measuring when you need to or looking up nutritional information for restaurants, if you eat out.

vencasand
02-23-2011, 02:15 PM
i have one vice. good food. i stand on my feet 40 hours a week at my main job. i don't get breaks except 1/2 hr lunch and i do my best to enjoy my dinner. i am fat but i need some vice.

sandy
02-24-2011, 08:59 AM
As a Weight Watchers member, you will be given point allocations for your daily food and drinks intake. There are some freebies, such as vegetables, that you can consume without any point count.

straccy
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Eating breakfast alone may not help to lose your fat but instead the healthier habits you will gain from eating breakfast might.losing weight is all about eating
less.

paulspnao
05-02-2011, 09:18 AM
You have most likely heard of colon cleansing as a way to remove those toxins out from the body. It is actually a very important thing to do because the colon should be cleansed occasionally to avoid further health issues. Just recently, people are talking about losing weight through colon cleansing. Not many know that other than keeping our bodies fully hydrated, drinking enough water has a lot of different advantages like - water helps speed up the metabolism of a person's body, water improves the skin, water helps in better digestion and water hydrates muscle cells to help body builders lift more weight.:h10:

sonjabe44
08-18-2011, 02:02 AM
My family, including myself, have always had digestive issues one way or another. Due to this I tend to keep a fairly healthy diet including fresh fruit, veggies, grains, etc...

I have been taking 2 pills per day also from the Dr Max Powers 15 Day Cleanse. One when I wake up and 1 pill about 8 hours later in the afternoon.

My bowel functions have regulated and become easier. I do not feel any nausea upon taking these pills on an empty stomach and the pills do not have a strong taste or after-taste. I have also felt a slight change in energy level. I am usually a bit fatigued and sore due to anemia, but lately I have been feeling less fatigue and a bit more energy. So far there is nothing I do not like about this product and I intend on keeping up with my daily routine.