PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Beauty Routines/Tips

redrose
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi there,

Have you got an early morning routine? This is my early morning routine. I've been doing this for a very long time.....

Five Get Up and Glow Tips

Are you having problems with your skin? Are you doing enough to ensure that your skin remains youthful? Do you want your skin to look young for as long as possible. I think you do!

With the right knowledge, you can look and feel fantastic. Yet there are so many products available that it’s so difficult to know what to choose and what to do.

You want to stop your face ageing and it’s entirely normal to want to look attractive.

In 2010 there’s no excuse to give in to looking old before your time.
When people meet you, the first thing they notice about you is your face. Did you know that 80% of visible signs of ageing are caused by smoking, sunlight and our life-style choice.

Wrinkling of the skin can be delayed but you need to learn how to treat your face effectively. Then you can remain healthy and attractive for life.

Here are 5 tips for that early morning routine just after you’ve just got up from bed:

1. Run a basin of cold water. Dip your face in it and hold it there for a while. Do your eye exercises at the same time: look up and down, to the right and left and diagonally [2 minutes].

2. Pat dry and go to your freezer. Remove your cold freezer pack and place on all parts of your face and neck for no longer than a few seconds on each area. This stimulates your circulation and helps to ‘iron out’ any little lines, especially those created during sleep. [5 minutes]

3. Use a teaspoon of lemon or lime juice in a glass of water. This can be kept in a bottle in your fridge for a few days. This natural toner contains glycolic acid and helps to keep your skin young. Leave it on for a few minutes. Your skin will feel tighter. [3 minutes]

4. Then moisturise. You do not have to let your skin dry before you do this. I personally feel that the skin benefits from letting the lemon toner dry first. If you are not going out, use an oil such as rose oil, organic olive oil or grapeseed oil to feed your skin. Use your fingertips to massage it in and get your circulation going. However, if you are venturing outdoors, use a moisturiser with a SPF 15 or more to protect your face. You should do this even in Winter [5 minutes].

5. Let your moisturiser sink in before you apply make-up

I know these ideas sound simplistic but just TRY THEM. They can help you look marvellous in just 15 minutes a day.

Use these tips and very soon you could see a younger you staring back at from the mirror.

What is your early morning routine?

Warm regards,

redrose:)

rohim.k
12-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Great article. Very useful thanks for the sharing. Keep it up man. Now i am looking forward your next article thanks.

raj
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
I do a few minutes of ice massage every now and then after washing my face gently with plain water and it makes me feel really nice.
Now I am planing to incorporate some of the above tips in my wake-up routine. Let's see how it goes.