PDA

View Full Version : Things to be taken while bath?

mac121
12-07-2009, 08:47 AM
What all things and stuffs do you take along with you while going for a bath?
I use to take a towel,and soap or shampoo with me.

vencasand
12-07-2009, 02:20 PM
i own my own home and keep all bath items for everyone in the family on a bathtub rack. i have shampoos, liquid soaps, bar soaps, shampoos and conditioners, also have the net scrubbies for everyone. only thing they have to get out of the closet is a towel!!

y34963
12-08-2009, 01:08 AM
and don't forget that glass of wine while relaxing in the bath with a good book!

Melan O. Tan
02-12-2010, 08:28 AM
I never read books while I'm taking a bath. I'm afraid of getting the book a spot of water. Anyway, I always bring my rack, with shampoo, soap and a stone scrubber in it. Also a separate rack for facial soap. And a towel.

Natural Elements
03-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Here's how I relax in my bath. I can tell you that you will remove any stress by listening this fantastic music:

Here are some samples: http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=21504243&albumid=11646652

vencasand
03-06-2010, 02:07 PM
i don't take baths much anymore. i shower. i love the feel of the warm water on my head and back. i use moisturizine shower lotion to wash with. my hair is so long and i have to wash it everyday so i wash it in the shower.

chinee
03-26-2010, 10:50 AM
I take with me my Cyleina Black Pearl soap, Lr aloe vera cream soap, Nu Skin liquid body lufra, Nu Skin Ap24 whitening fluoride toothpaste and Lr aloe vera shampoo. For me everything is a must while taking a bath for good hygiene purposes.

y34963
03-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I always take showers everyday. I don't have time to relax in a bath, I actually get bored just laying there.

Kay
03-28-2010, 03:48 AM
I would lay in a bath all day until I was shriveled up like a prune if I could get enough peace around here to do that!

As it is I escape to there with a magazine, candles and bubble bath and am lucky if I squeeze an hour out of it without someone banging on the door needing in. :) Usually I shower though for quickness. A bath's for de-stressing more than anything for me. I shower after it when I'm ready to get out.

green123
05-06-2010, 03:26 PM
First of all there is a difference between bath and shower,baths require a bathing tube,use some sea salts with mild bath foam and for shower which is best in both usually requires less water and soap.Just use nice refreshing shower gel,in my opinion the Adidas stuff is good.

Kat
05-07-2010, 02:25 AM
My favourite bath accessory is my boyfriend lol but failing that I agree with the above. A nice bath gel (Radox is great for relaxing) and a fluffy town to step into.

Ooh I think I want a bath now!!

jammi
07-09-2010, 12:28 PM
dove for face
towel
sandal soap for body

well all these are on my bathroom rack I dont need to carry them every time..

how many times do u guys bath daily?

earlie i used to bath twice....
once while i getup/goout
and once b4 i go to sleep..

these days i am getting lazy... and skip my evening bath...

paulspnao
07-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Cleaning yourself well and maintaining high standards of hygiene especially at the time of your cycle is a must! An unkempt body can lead to infections and the like. So bathe regularly at the time of your periods.i use moisturizine shower lotion to wash with. my hair is so long and i have to wash it everyday so i wash it in the shower.

agathatefora
08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I bring my phone and listen to some music. It is weird but it I have fun singing.

------------------

mck123
08-09-2011, 07:05 AM
I used to take soap,towels,clothes,shampoo,conditioner and scrub.

lezah
08-19-2011, 04:33 AM
i take my towel, shower gel, shampoo, feminine wash, conditioner and some etc.

Jenny
11-21-2011, 06:09 AM
I love to hear songs while bathing...

Elsa Tobin
12-20-2011, 08:51 AM
i don't take baths much anymore. i shower. i love the feel of the warm water on my head and back. i use moisturizine shower lotion to wash with. my hair is so long and i have to wash it everyday so i wash it in the shower.

i also love to take shower , the feeling of warm water on my head , the sound of water besides my ears , it can make me froget some unhappy things , so i have a habit , if i were in low mood ,nothing can be better than give me some time under shower .

anushka
02-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I also enjoy listening to music when I bathe! Along with the normal accessories that one takes into the shower like soap, shampoo and a towl I also carry my bottle of parachute body lotion. I tend to wipe off all the excess water and then apply the lotion right away so that I get the most moisturizing effect out of it. Been doing this for some time now and it has really made a change in the way my skin looks and feels - it has become more softer and smoother!

Piya
02-23-2012, 05:32 AM
I generally carry my lush soap bar, towel, moisturizer and shampoo only when required to the bath!

Anushka I agree with you! I also carry my moisturizer into the shower with me so that I can use it as soon as I am done toweling off! I need to go and try out the parachute body lotion.. I've been reading and hearing great things about how it works and the fact that it has coconut milk in it makes me want to try it more.

skeena
02-23-2012, 05:54 PM
i usually already have most of the things i need for a shower/bath already in there.... my shower gel, soap ( I use 'dove' - it really works well on my skin! or Forever Living soap - aloe vera based...) and for a bath ...aloe vera bath gel and shampoo /conditioner. ill have my shower robe/towel there too.
i prefer to have a shower than a bath to be very honest.... simply because taking a shower takes less time and whose got alot of time on their hands these days! Happy Showering for all of you who share the same opinion.

Ziesha001
06-11-2012, 09:55 AM
hey that's great...I think you should put antiseptic product too.