PDA

View Full Version : BOROLINE - Antiseptic Perfumed Cream

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Everybody needs now-a-days Cream. I found a very good quality Antiseptic Perfumed Cream. Name - BOROLINE. I am using this cream for last 5 years.It is very light and soft-textured cream, enriched with vital oils which is very necessary for our skin. Lightly fragranced to leave skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky feeling. It is suitable for all skin types.

Boroline Antiseptic Perfumed Cream contains natural Lanolin, paraffins and antiseptic actives.

Wherever dryness of my skin is causing problems, I use Boroline for exceptional results. Boroline works wonders too combat skin Infections too.
I used this cream after cleansing, massage gently onto face and neck using an upward and outward motion.

I use this cream regular, so now cures cracked heels and rough elbows. It relief me from cracked lips. My skin is soft and smooth, it's also delays wrinkles and cures sunburns and cures general skin infections.
This Cream is available is 21g. The cost is Rs. 19.00 (INR) which the common people may afford.

I am feeling very refreshed and satisfied after using this BOROLINE Antiseptic Perfumed Cream.

Do you use this cream? Then please share your opinion too..

prasanth5
05-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Boroline is known for its long history in the market of antiseptic perfumed creams. It has certainly passed through the test of times and emerged out a winner.

ricks.wesley
02-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Boroline is a well know antiseptic cream in India. It was recommended to me by my friend for the skin rashes, which suffered during my visit to India. It miraculously worked on me. I'm still using it.

swati
06-02-2012, 02:58 AM
I apply Boroline on my cracked lips. It smoothens my cracked lips. It also smoothens dry skin, soften elbows, cures cracked heels and works on many other skin problems.