PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes

Anamica
12-04-2009, 08:21 PM
O.k i need to get rid of these dark circles which are under my eyes. Any good suggestions, Please don't say use foundation. I need it without foundation.

vencasand
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
get enough sleep, stay hydrated, there are creams for eyes but if you don't eat right, get enough sleep and drink fluids the creams can't help. if it is heredity the creams might help. try not to drink a lot of coffee or tea because the caffeine in it can cause dehydration, fruit drinks, water and sodas with no caffeine are okay.

Sabina
12-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Try this, apply olive oil and massage outwards around the eyes. Try this every night and morning, your line might go away gradually but don't stop after lines has gone continue using for few months.

rayter
12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Put cucumber slices on your eyes for about twenty minutes. The cucumber slices should be cool. It helps me in relaxing my eyes. Also, drinking enough water could help reduce those dark circles since it is sometimes due to lack of fluid intake.

avikdip74
12-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Dark Circles under eyes are generally due to a lack of sleep, fatigue, stress, deficiency or some disease.
Dark circles may be hereditary.
Nasal congestion can also cause dark under eye circles.

Remedy :

Try one home remedy at a time to get rid of the dark circles.

Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.

Take all precautions to avoid strain on the eyes.

Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, specially for people having dark circles under their eyes.

Do not leave cream on the skin around the eyes for long periods. Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.

Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.

Make a 1:1 mixture of fresh potato and cucumber juices. Soak some cotton and put on your eyelids and keep for 20 minutes. Wash your eyes with cold water.

Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the dark circles 2 times a day.

Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.

Crush some mint and apply it around the eye.

Massage with almond oil under and around eyes at bed time daily for 2 weeks and see the improvement. Almond is very good skin food and helps to remove dark circles.

Rub the area with a powdered Vitamin E capsule and wipe off with a mixture of honey and egg white. This will reduce darkness around the eye.

Put hot and cold clothes alternatively under eyes for 10 minutes. Then apply some almond oil on the dark surface before going to bed.

The acupressure point for eyes is on the mount below the index finger of your palms. Pressing this mount may help

angel
12-19-2009, 11:52 AM
massage the area with almond oil and leave it on for 30 mins then wipe it off and apply grated cucumber. This you need to do twice daily for 2 weeks.You will get the desired result. Get sleep , eat right and drink 8 glass of water.

Zenisha
12-31-2009, 09:56 AM
you can try some products containing Vitamin K and retinol, they works great on dark circle.

MuhammadSufyan
01-01-2010, 12:38 AM
I have two conclusions to this eye problem:
1. Try putting 2 teaspoons in the fridge for 10 minutes and then putting over your eyes for 15 minute, this will take down swelling and reduce darkness under eyes.
2. After that, use two old teabags that are cool and put on your eyes for 20 minute. Tea is a natural healer and will soak into your pours creating lightness in your eyes and reduce puffy tired looks.:)

Try both of these and get back to me on which one worked.

KarlaSutton
01-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Try the new dark circle eye serum by Wrinkle System. It's clinically tested to get rid of dark circles by 35%.
I also posted a review of it on the DermaTalk blog.

rubyJacksonn
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Use vasaline and just rub it in for a few minutes and sleep with it another way you can get rid of your bags

claire87john
11-26-2012, 07:39 AM
1. Apply cucumber slices to your eyes every day for 10 minutes.
2. Put two teaspoons in the refrigerator, and wait for them to get cold. Once they are cold, lie down on your back and put the spoons on your dark circles until it gets warm. This should refresh the area underneath your eyes and banish the dark circles.
3. Cold tea bags on the eyes is also a very well known home remedy to eliminate black circles.

claire87john
11-28-2012, 10:15 AM
I will suggest you to research on the net or you can search on this forum from its some previous post other than this get ready some home remedies or any eye cream which contains totally organic ingredients.

claire87john
01-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Massage your eyes regularly. Take your ring finger and start at the corner of the eye, then push down with very gentle pressure a few times. Then using your middle finger as well, move your fingers from the inside corner of your eye to the outside corner, traveling along the dark circle beneath your eye. Put gentle pressure on the dark circle area with your middle finger.

thronemia
04-23-2013, 05:10 AM
Natural ways to remove dark spots on your face: Try it.

• An effective home remedy to cure the problem of dark skin would be to mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice and ½ tsp of almond oil. Make a paste and apply this on the face. Apart from removing the tan, it would also make the skin shine.

• Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for about 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.

• Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.

• Take a little turmeric powder and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply this on the darkened area. This would help to reduce tan effectively.

Most of the time people get dark circles and eye puffiness due to lack of sleep and unhealthy diet. If you really want to get rid of all these issues, you have to take complete good night’s sleep and healthy diet. Also some home remedies can help you get rid of this.
Read more:
• First of all you have to take complete sleep.
• With this you have to remove your all eye makeup before going to bed.
• You have to take a healthy diet which contains green vegetables, milk, vitamin A and more.
• Also you have to avoid stress. And we know that Relaxing might be helpful to improve your skin.
• You have to keep a slice of cucumber over each eye.
• You have to avoid smoking and intake of alcohol.

lovemyhair
05-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Cooled tea bags helps a lot in revitalizing the area under your eyes.

anneyauster
05-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Some natural tips to get rid from dark circles:
Use a cold tea compress.
Use Moisturizers with Vitamin C.
Use a sunscreen with at least 15 SPF.
Use almond oil
Use Cucumbers, Rose water.etc..

evlinsymon
12-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Don't worry! There are so many home remedies that can be used to reduce dark circles and brighten your eyes easily. You can try these home remedies. Its definitely help you out.

- Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and after 15 minutes wash off with water.

- Tomato juice is useful for lightening skin color.

- Cucumber juice is a very common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.

- Mix potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Apply daily and after 15 minutes wash off with water.

Sharon Gomez
12-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Don't worry! There are so many home remedies that can be used to reduce dark circles and brighten your eyes easily. You can try these home remedies. Its definitely help you out.

- Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and after 15 minutes wash off with water.

- Tomato juice is useful for lightening skin color.

- Cucumber juice is a very common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.

- Mix potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Apply daily and after 15 minutes wash off with water.

I used third remedy i.e., Mix potato juice with cucumber juice to remove dark circles under my eyes and it really works. Thanks to you for sharing such a wonderful solution.

Emily Kristina
12-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Run teaspoons under cold water, and place on eyes for a few seconds. Close the eyes, then using the rounded edge massage gently by rolling back and forth over the eye area.

-Take 2 teabags that you have already used put them in the freezer until they are cold (30 mins) then put them on your eyes.

-Cucumber slices have a soothing effect on the eyes.

-Use sunscreen every day and moisturise in the night preferably using a good under eye cream.

-Drink plenty of water to hydrate the skin.

-Apply cold compresses.

-Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

-Iron deficiency can be a cause for dark circles around the eyes.

Terry
01-02-2014, 12:03 PM
A proper sleep is a main reason for eye puffiness so take a proper sleep to remove eye puffiness problems.