PDA

View Full Version : for those who know me from here

vencasand
12-03-2009, 03:31 PM
i have psoriasis bad. i started breaking out 3 years ago. i have tried a lot of products and some helped some were a waste of money. the bee propulis/aloe cream helped me but the 4 oz tube only lasted 10 days. i can't afford to order more. palmers cocoa butter help keep my skin moisturiezed but didn't help healing. i know a friend who works for a small independent co. and she said they make a scar cream called rosehips hibiscus scar cream. she gave me a 2 oz jar to try it. i have been using 3 days and my smaller lesions are going away. nothing has worked that fast for me. i am amazed. i have to use it longer of course to really get the full knowledge if it is going to help my larger areas but i am really jumping up and down for joy that the smaller lesions are disappearing. i will give you updates.

Dr.Deepak
12-03-2009, 05:00 PM
So is it for scar removal or psoriasis... well anyway.. these aloe vera ingredients are really doing well in every skin related disease.. do keep updating..

vencasand
12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
it is for scar removal but it is 86% natural ingredients and it has really helped my small lesions almost disappear. when i am done the jar i will let you know if it helps with the large lesions. sorry i didn't make myself clear. i was told that it would help but i have become very skeptical in recent months about what i am told a product can do. so far, though, it has helped.

vencasand
12-12-2009, 02:17 PM
well i finished up my jar of rosehips and hibiscus cream. it was working great. but now i have to come up with the money to buy more. the patches on my hands are almost gone and bad spots on my legs and back appear to be healing. maybe when i get my christmas bonus i will buy some more. it is really good. just wanted to let you all know. if you want more info about the cream just pm me.

Dr.Deepak
12-31-2009, 09:52 AM
Wow Looks like its working on you...

vencasand
01-01-2010, 01:11 PM
yes, i am halfway thru my second jar. i am very glad i tried it. it isn't a cure but it sure helps, and there is no steroids in it. i wish they made a gallon of this stuff but i can't afford the 2oz jar sometimes. i use it just on my lesions.

y34963
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
That's great news that it is helping. Too bad it is so expensive. Do you think you could make it yourself?

vencasand
01-02-2010, 02:49 PM
most of the ingredients are natural and even though i am a pharmacy compounder i don't think it would be cost effective to buy all the natural ingredients and make a cream. natural stuff is expensive. quality natural stuff is even more expensive. so i will be satisfied to pay the price for the already made stuff that works.

Computer_Head
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Aloe Vera is definitely a great thing to have, especially for burns from what I have seen.

vencasand
01-10-2010, 01:47 PM
aloe vera is one of the natural ingredients.

markylove
07-17-2010, 02:27 AM
aloe vera is one of the natural ingredients.

Aloe vera is alleged to be effective in treatment of wounds. Evidence on the effects of Aloe vera sap on wound healing, however, is limited and contradictory. Some studies, for example, show that Aloe vera promotes the rates of healing, while in contrast, other studies show that wounds to which Aloe vera gel was applied were significantly slower to heal than those treated with conventional medical preparations. A more recent review (2007) concludes that the cumulative evidence supports the use of Aloe vera for the healing of first to second degree burns. In addition to topical use in wound or burn healing, internal intake of Aloe vera has been linked with improved blood glucose levels in diabetics, and with lower blood lipids in hyperlipidaemic patients,but also with acute hepatitis (liver disease). In other diseases, preliminary studies have suggested oral Aloe vera gel may reduce symptoms and inflammation in patients with ulcerative colitis.Compounds extracted from Aloe vera have been used as an immunostimulant that aids in fighting cancers in cats and dogs; however, this treatment has not been scientifically tested in humans. The injection of Aloe vera extracts to treat cancer has resulted in the deaths of several patients.

y34963
07-17-2010, 03:54 PM
You really must look at the studies your are referring to in your posts to find out if they are valid. While the internet is full of very useful information it is also full of information that have no basis. Just because they say a study has been done doesn't mean anything. You must look at the study to see how it was conducted, for example, the length of time, study group, the researchers, who paid for it, etc. If you are going to quote excerpts please post the link so that we all can see where you are getting your information from.