PDA

View Full Version : do you like to read? what type books?

vencasand
11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
i like to read. i can escape from the present for a while and become the heroine in a book. i like historical romance, twilight series, harry potter series, futuristic romance and present day romance. my favorite books contain both a web of detective work and a lasting relationship and a happily ever after. so i am a romantic, what can i say.

skinlover
03-21-2012, 04:05 PM
I loved reading as a kid, my Mum and Grandma made me get into it at an early age, bless them and they were right to do so as I think you learn alot from reading and it can help you to become a mature, calm person. :) It dipped a bit when I became a teenager and didn't read at all sadly... Though I heard of a book on a chat show that they were recomending, it sounded great and coincidently enough my Mum had just bought the book! It was No Time For Goodbye by Linwood Barclay, a proper mystery gripper, I loved it and read it a million times then went on to read his others. :)

L.
x

Dr.Saiyan
03-21-2012, 04:40 PM
I too used to read romantic series and get really romantic when was teenager but now with so many unread course books in front of me, it seems like i am too old for that. but i love watching movies especially those funny ones hahaha..

skinlover
03-21-2012, 05:15 PM
now a'days I only read informative books, books on nutrition, skin care, diets and the subjects of my course that I'll be studying soon.
I find these books more value for money because you actually learn alot from them.

Dr.Deepak
03-21-2012, 07:36 PM
I was actually not into romance before and loved suspense and war series books and movies but these days i'm going for romance and comedy. My life has been romantic since the day i fell in love with my lovely wife....

Its been like since the day i started reading books its always been reading "school course book" and still reading... no time for other books..in spare time all i can read is medical journals and so so..May be some day i'll go for those romantic books too.. always hanging on the internet is not good.. take a time out and read some books, it takes your life to a different world of happiness and joy...

pepsimax
03-22-2012, 06:38 AM
I love to read. I like autobiographies and true stories but my favourite is a good gritty crime/thriller novel.

marclewis
08-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Yes, i like to read love stories to pass my free time. Its my hobby also.

Pantherkaur
09-10-2014, 04:28 AM
I like to read true stories and thriller stories.

Eskeyp
09-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I read constantly. I prefer books about travel, science fiction, autobiography, fashion writers about psychology

marclewis
09-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Yes, i like to read books. Mostly i like to read love stories.