PDA

View Full Version : Plantar wart and sexual contact

mambley
11-23-2009, 04:00 AM
I had this wired spot on my foot. It was diagnosed as plantar warts later but i didn't care as i had no pain and it hadn't caused me any discomfort. Recently i knew it is caused by HPV.

So if I'm a HPV carrier as i have plantar wart on my foot, is it possible for the virus to transmit sexually to my partner. As I don't have genital warts which can be transmitted sexually.

Looking for someone to clarify this for me.

Thanks

vencasand
11-23-2009, 02:33 PM
planters warts usually stay on the foot or toes. it is contagious but not sexually transmitted. just keep your feet covered or don't rub your feet on your partner.

Zachariah
03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
I think you should do not inter-course with your partner who has genital warts. It can be spread from the sex. Try checking with the doctor before you guys have sex.

molee
11-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I don't think you should worry about the warts on your foot giving you genital warts. These are two different kinds.

julia2
07-05-2011, 06:03 AM
i got to use this product in treating my warts before, its just a cream though oxy-fend zero warts, it really works and remove the warts, you could actually see that they are drying off. try using it,

vencasand
07-05-2011, 12:01 PM
we love to have you here julia2 but advertising is not allowed. please stop. if you have used a product and it worked it is fine to tell us about it but not advertise for a company you work for.

simplyshelly978
08-24-2011, 09:28 PM
can you spread genital warts through hand contact alone? i mean, what if a man touches your sensitive area and then touches your cheeks, will you have them up there? :D

vencasand
08-25-2011, 01:17 PM
genital warts is spread by body fluids. i don't know if contact with hands would cause warts to show up elsewhere. that is a good question to ask your doctor.

maxinne99
04-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Apparently, the virus that causes genital warts is different from the virus that causes hand, face or finger warts. I know many have assumed that this is possible, so to be educated with the right information, feel free to check out the popular myths about warts:

[ link under review]

Hope this helps :)

akshayv
06-07-2018, 06:06 AM
I have heel pain and need arch support for my tired feet. I first wore them around the house for an hour or two at a time, as suggested. This past weekend I ventured out to work my daughters Girl Scout cookie booths. I was on my feet 2 hours straight and my feet felt great. orthofeet shoe really helps me do my job and cuts down on the pain I have once I am off my feet.