PDA

View Full Version : What's the most important thing to care our skin?

hnicolassuero
07-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Most people say that drink sufficient water is all what you need. What do you think about it?

chicque
07-09-2008, 12:24 AM
i don't think water is ALL that we need, i think a healthy diet is crucial for amazing skin. if you're not taking your vitamins, it'll show up through your skin making it look duller. that's what i think :P

Avonlee1983
07-09-2008, 12:28 PM
I think water is very important, but of course it's not the only thing. We should try to watch what we eat. I've noticed that when I eat a lot of sugar and chocolate I tend to break out a lot :( Too much sun can be bad too.

aliva
07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily not only dehydrates tired and stressed out skin, but also clears up facial blemishes. In addition ample of salads, green leafy vegetables and boiled vegetables are also necessary to have glowing skin.

chicque
07-09-2008, 08:30 PM
^ actually, i heard that you don't actually need to drink 8 glasses of water a day, since most of what you eat already has water in it. but still, it doesn't hurt to drink so much water :)

skincare
07-13-2008, 02:17 PM
I must say that water plays an important role in cleansing our body thus making our skin glow. But it is not the only factor. I think enough sleep is also important in maintaining a healthy skin.

aliva
07-19-2008, 08:43 PM
skincare, you have mentioned a very good factor. A sound sleep of 6 to 8 hours makes the skin spotless and refreshed. . During peaceful sleep the muscles of the face relax and the skin breathes freely.

mimico
07-20-2008, 01:05 AM
For me, rest, diet, vitamins, and beauty products are essential for my skin. I know that people with great skin don't use a lot of beauty products anymore, but I can't see myself not buying moisturizers, eye creams, and lip balms in the future! I'm such a cosmetic junkie but I don't really mind spending on these because they make me feel great.

denialcole
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
your pores are possibly blocked by using too many creams etc. if you touch your skin too much you will make the spots worse. also scrubbing the skin when its damaged can cause scarring so dont do it daily.
The best thing you can do is follow a proper routine. wash in the morning with a gentle face wash - use the same one each day and make sure its alcohol free. use warm not hot water. i use which hazel face wash and have done all my adult life. its calming for the skin. pat your face dry not rub. if you wear make up apply a light fluid moisturiser before you put it on.
Always remove your make up at night. soft baby wipes are the best and inexpensive. once a week you can do a scrub or face mask, self heating masks are good as the draw out the dirt from pores. also if you want anything else you can do a diy facial by putting hot water with some lemon and scented oils on a bowl, put a towel over your head and your face above the bowl for 5 mins. this will clear your pores. the wash with your face wash and pat dry. in a week or two your skin will improve and long term will glow!!! Hope this helps!!!

Yeast Infection