PDA

View Full Version : Combatting The Easy Bruising That Comes With Age

jandoan
11-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Some people tend to bruise easily as they grow older. I'm trying to find how anyone here may be trying to overcome this problem. I know that some natural supplements can provide relief, but I'm interested in other methods that you may have.

I look forward to our conversations.

Jan

vencasand
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
jan, i did some research and as you know your skin becomes thinner as you grow older. the use of sunscreen on a daily basis will help with your skin for years to come. nutrition is very important also. moisturize your skin. try to keep hydrated. as you age your skin doesn't perspire as much and if you get too hot there will be not as much body cooling as a younger person has. main thing is sunscreen, nutriton and moisturizing the skin on a daily basis now. the longer you can keep your skin healthy the less bruising you will have. now if your skin tends to bruise easily now and it takes a while to go away check with your doctor. hope i helped

jandoan
11-21-2009, 01:56 PM
I really appreciate your taking the time to get some great information in response to my request. That's a big help.

Jan