PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of colouring my hair again

Vindhu
11-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I am an indian girl 24 years old. My hair is black and medium. I had coloured my hair to honey blonde few months ago. But, now the colour has faded and my hair is in a mess. I am thinking of colouring my hair again, But this time may be dark brown. So what do you think ? Should I do it? Please suggest.

vencasand
11-12-2009, 03:04 PM
if it has been a few months then i would go for a darker color. most black hair is hard to bring it to even honey blonde. black hair is beautiful, but it holds it's color when bleaching it out and it takes a long time. the longer the time to bleach the more damage and dryness will result. dark brown will be good. just make sure your hair isn't too dry or damaged. make sure you use conditioner after you are allowed to from the color change. use a conditioner safe for colored hair. hope you like your new look.

Sabina
11-12-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't think its a good idea to do it at your home, as your hair is already a mess from coloring.Visit a good salon. You can go for a low light if you are planning to color it again.You can use light brown, semi-permanent colour.

y34963
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
I agree with Sabina. Find a good stylist that has a reputation for colouring hair too. Some stylists are amazing with colour others are not so good. Ask your GFs or the ladies at work who they go to. If others recommend someone usually they are pretty good.

chinee
04-12-2010, 12:53 AM
I think you should do it becaUse thats what you want and if it makes you feel a lot prettier then why not. But you just have to be sure that the chemical that they will be using is not that harsh to your hair. Have it done but donot put too much on the root of the scalp to prevent hair loss.

jasmine
06-09-2010, 03:36 AM
yes go for dark brown colour it will suite for your hair and make sure your hair will not get dry. i suggest you to go parlor they give you some tips to maintain the colour and hair care

dale91
06-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Here are simple ways to colour your hair naturally:
If your own natural color, or your color treated hair, begins to look drab, all you need are a few ingredients from your garden or local produce store to brighten it up.
Begin by boiling one quart of water. In a piece of doubled cheesecloth, add the following:
for brunettes a handful fresh rosemary sprigs (bruise by crumpling in your hand)
for blondes a handful of dried chamomile
for "orange tone" redheads a chopped-up carrot
for "berry tone" redheads a chopped up beet
Tie up the ingredient in the cheesecloth and toss into the boiling water, removing it from heat. Let steep for 10 minutes.
Remove and discard the cheesecloth bag. Shampoo and rinse your hair as usual. Then, pour the warm (not hot) color-enhancing rinse over your hair. As a final rinse, use a quart of cold water. Once a month treatments will keep your hair color vibrant

sonia2012
03-02-2011, 06:18 AM
hey girl, too much hair color can cause hair loss (http://www.hair-loss-causes.co.uk). you will regret after this but it depends on you. there are a lot of hair loss treatment (http://www.leimo.biz) such as propecia, minoxidil, and many more.

Beautybesic
03-17-2011, 07:59 PM
ya coloring of hair is good to grow up your hair shine.............
some body tell me how can i protect ma hair from dust ?????????????????

sonia2012
03-18-2011, 05:38 AM
avoid too much mixed products for hair dying because it can cause hair thinning and hair loss/ baldness. Hair is the ornament for women and makes their beauty to be appreciated. It is their happiness even they don't have nice hair.

Serena
03-21-2011, 12:23 PM
I think too much hair color will not be good as your hair is already in a mess. However, if you plan to color your hair, then its best to go for a salon.

AdinaP
03-29-2011, 08:42 AM
I think too much hair color will not be good as your hair is already in a mess. However, if you plan to color your hair, then its best to go for a salon.

Don't understand me wrong, but since 11-12-2009 I guess she solved that problem...

vencasand
03-29-2011, 12:46 PM
lol, i think you are right Adina!! never noticed the original date of the post!!

bubbe
11-26-2011, 05:32 AM
Thinking of colouring my hair again we will be refresh and a peaceful thoughts depends on our behaviour so get a best perception for best morale.