PDA

View Full Version : hydrogen peroxide can cure psoriasis

Puneet
11-03-2009, 07:30 PM
The other night i was surfing the net and found some interesting articles about hydrogen peroxide and its cure for psoriasis, was some japanese or korean site. Is that possible ? anyone heard of that ?

Can hydrogen peroxide cure psoriasis

Roi
11-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi Puneet,
I don't have the answer to your question, but I want to ask you - if you're looking for something for Psoriasis, why don't you interesting with Dead Sea products for Psoriasis therapy?
It well known that the unique qualities the Dead Sea have help against Psoriasis...

vencasand
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM
you know roi i have read three items on the forum this morning and you have been pushing dead sea products for everything mentioned. are you advertising?

y34963
11-04-2009, 10:03 PM
I think he is advertising. :evil:

Roi
11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
No I'm not!
I working in this kind of company :)
I never hide it. I don't feel like I need to.

But take a look again at my last post. I didn't publish my company name (although I didn't it in some other posts).
In any way, It is well known that if you having Psoriasis you should use creams that contain the same minerals that the Dead Sea have. that is why Dead Sea products are very good against Psoriasis.

vencasand
11-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Puneet, sorry we got off the subject you asked about. my fault. i have never heard of hydrogen peroxide as an aid for psoriasis. the only way i think it would help is if you do like me and scratch the scales off and bleed, it might prevent infection. i will look into this. i have a lot of web sites on psoriasis. i will get back with you.

vencasand
11-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Puneet i went to a few of my favorite sites on psoriasis then i went to the national psoriasis foundation. there they listed a whole line of over the counter help for psoriasis but nowhere did i find anything about hydrogen peroxide as a treatment. hydrogen peroxide is drying. it is an antibacterial. it can also be used in the wash to get out blood stains but it can cause damage to the garment because it is a bleach. i went on the hydrogen peroxide sites and no where did i find anything connected to psoriasis. in my research i would say no, hydrogen peroxide doesn't cure psoriasis.

Puneet
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Thank you Brenda for researching it for me. I guess i read it in wrong way as it was in korean language. hihi thank you anyway but i'll try to find it too.

Shriya
11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
I think hydrogen peroxide will dry more.

vencasand
11-06-2009, 01:30 PM
actually puneet you might have been thinking of hydrogen water. there is a difference. but if that is what you were reading i can see how you thought of hydrogen peroxide. keep reading maybe you will find a cure for all us psoriasis victims.

Dr. Mike
11-17-2010, 09:59 PM
I've said it a million times, there is NO CURE for Psoriasis. I'm really sorry to tell all the sufferers out there. The only thing you can do is lessen the "damages". By damages, I mean both mentally, which is more serious than the physical damage, and physically.

I remember when I was a kid, back in stone age, lol,,,,,,there was a commercial on TV, and the first words on the commercial were "do you suffer from the heartbreak of Psoriasis?". Believe it or not, I think that's what got me interested in "the skin". My mom had psoriasis and I thought it was catchy. No, it's not catchy. Genes have a lot to do with it. The only thing one can do is lessen the itching and discomfort. Explain to people who are interested what you have and tell them that is not catchy. People don't like to touch other people who have something "yucky" on their skin. Right?

y34963
11-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Psoriasis is an auto immune disorder. There is no cure but there are products that can be used keep psoriasis at bay.

I have suffered from this for years and for the past 5 months my skin is clear. Brenda also uses some oils that have greatly improved her skin. There are medications that can help and even take away the lesions but they can be dangerous. It depends on each of us individually on the risks we are willing to take.

vencasand
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
yes Dr.Mike we know there is no cure right now for psoriasis. i was just trying to tell people not to give up hope. maybe one day there will be a discovery of a SAFE cure.

Natural_girl07
01-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Came upon this post and decided to give it a try. Been hearing alot lately about food grade hydrogen peroxide. Going to try just the drug store version since it cleared up the nose pollyp in my left nostril! I've had it for 35 years!

As well, grew up in the military on some pretty toxic sites. That's when my skin disorders started happening. The military doctors said that I was "hypoallergenic" and prescribecreams and bath oils that didn't work.

I outgrew it for a while once we moved away from one of the sites, now it's back under my right arm. Believe it or not, salt deodarants tend to make it break out worse! I think it's chloracne...caused by environmental toxins/pesticides. Salts tend to aggrivate the bacteria...not that it isn't working...perhaps bringing it to the surface allows it to heal.

Will let people know if I have any success with the peroxide. Was also going to order some food grade hydrogen peroxide. Have heard alot about it and some naturalpathic drs use it for infusion ....and have heard of some great results.

Here is a great link on environmental skin disorders...one of the first steps is removing yourself from the source.

http://bmb.oxfordjournals.org/content/68/1/129.full

Natural_girl07
01-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Following terrible symptoms as a child, I didn't have any symptoms for 25 years or so after moving away from the area/water source where i was living...it came back again decades later when I was working in an industry and exposed to welding and paint fumes and chemicals.

One can say, there is no cure (I hate that line!). Auto-immune is simply the body is attacking a pathogen...they just can't identify it. The body simply does not attack itself or healthy cells. There is a pathogen there.

I was told the same thing about glaucoma - there is no cure! You will eventually go blind! Guess what...I no longer have any sign of glaucoma, not even on a watch. Anyway, partial truth to no cure for for a "life-time cure"...because everyone is always susuptible and we are bombarded 24 hours a day with toxins...air, water, soil, food.... It's all about balance, re-expose yourself to the pathogens or become exposed and you can have skin disorders again.

y34963
01-07-2012, 06:38 PM
The immune system does attack healthy cells.

There is no cure for psoriasis but there are lotions that can provide relief. If you have some information that can help people with psoriasis then please provide it.

Natural_girl07
01-09-2012, 08:13 AM
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/MiscAltHealthTopics/AutoimmuneDisorders.htm

In many instances, psoriasis is a sytematic infection. What you see on the skin is just the tip of the iceburg.

Natural_girl07
01-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Rather than saying the immune system will not attack "Healthy cells", I should have said that the immune system will not attack it's own cells. The immune system will attack sick cells and "non-self" cells.....healthy or not. Non-self meaning, abnormal protiens, cells from blood transfusions (considered non-self), transplants (non-self), vaccines made with live cells (non-self) pathogens, bacteria, parasites...non self.

y34963
01-09-2012, 08:27 PM
This is not a forum to discuss immune system disorders. Especially since it appears that you know absolutely nothing about it.

Natural_girl07
01-10-2012, 07:30 AM
People are talking all over this board about psoriasis being an auto-immune disease. And you say it's not the forum to discuss immune systems? Doesn't auto-immune have to do with the immune system? It's taught in basic anatomy/physiology.

And I do know alot about "auto-immune disease"...my mother was told for decades that she had an "autoimmune disease" and became severely disabled and passed away from using an autoimmune medication...Enbryl and Remicade TNF blockers for auto-immune system that are injected and infused into the blood stream. Anything latent can become active on immunosupressents and then some. These auto-immune drugs are huge money makers for the pharmacutical industry...and yes, prescribed for some types of psoriasis and heavy warnings about it....and will even bring on psoriasis in some patients.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalproducts/ucm175843.htm

Natural_girl07
01-10-2012, 07:39 AM
And, found out too late that my mother did not have auto-immune disease. She had chronic lyme disease (http://www.dermatalk.com/blogs/skin-disorders/skin-manifestation-of-lyme-disease/) and interstitial cystitis which is a systematic disease-infection, not just related to the bladder, and it does cause psoriasis. Neither one of which, lyme or IC, is routinely tested for and many medical professionals don't even know about it or how to test for it.

There are many types of skin disorders from an array of sources, and I am not claiming that they are all casued by lyme and or IC...some specaiists claim they are one in the same or coinfections. Lupus also causes a rash...that is also suspected to be lyme disease. The skin is a reflection of what is happening inside the body.

Many people would just like to believe in "auto-immune"...a whacky immune system, rather than question what wans't tested for and find out the truth.

vencasand
01-10-2012, 02:13 PM
natural girl, i am so sorry about your mom. i know of the side effects of remicade, humera, and that new one. the doctors should have tested your mom for everything before they started her on those medications. i live in a small town in maryland and our doctors test for lymes disease when other tests come back with no results. maybe i am just used to good doctors. i have psoriasis over my arms, legs, back and head. my derm asked me if i wanted to try out these new things and i said no. i would rather suffer from what i know then lower my immunity so far that i can get anything from tuberculoses to pnemonia that can kill me. mine is definetly auto immune disease. sending you HUGs and also blessings for a brighter tomorrow. also maybe you can figure out a way to make the doctors in your area test for everything before they start these shots. people should be aware of all the dangers.

relief
05-26-2012, 06:41 PM
I have been using initially hydrogen peroxide 20 vol this totally cleared up 60% of the area within 2 weeks,which prior seemed like it was spreading, the stuburn area i have been using 40 vol painting it on, after 3 weeks its almost gone, i have started adding whitfields ointment to the remaining area 2 x a day after the peroxide treatment, for the first time it looks like i have beaten it, i will let you know if it changes.
The other night i was surfing the net and found some interesting articles about hydrogen peroxide and its cure for psoriasis, was some japanese or korean site. Is that possible ? anyone heard of that ?

Can hydrogen peroxide cure psoriasis

skinlover
05-27-2012, 08:22 PM
This was a very interesting read, especially as I have worked with hydrogen peroxide for a year whilst I was studying hairdressing, and was taught straight away that it was a very dangerous substance if misused. It can be safely used on our hair (should never touch our scalp) when mixed with the appropriate products, in the right quantity's and should only and I mean ONLY be used by a professional who knows what their doing with it and all the health and safety behind it.
We were even sworn to using gloves when using it, which makes the thought of putting it on our skin completely outrageous.

However I did know somebody who suffered from this, she was a hairdresser and she was always having to apply creams and see the doctor regularly, but you know what, it never affected her, she was the happiest woman in the salon and she was very, very good at her job.

I like to leave on a positive note. ;)

L.
x

vencasand
05-28-2012, 01:07 PM
lucy, you are always a positive note!!!!!!

skinlover
05-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh thankyou... :)

L.
x

belladiorgirl
07-11-2012, 02:02 AM
I dont think theres any product that cures psoriasis in the market YET. But there are products that suppose help or relieve the condition. One of my friends suffers from psoriasis and she usually use natural organic products, its worth trying I think. Good luck! :)

Jimmyw
09-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Good day people
i have joined this forum to tell you how i cured my psoriasis. please believe me that i am not delusional i have been using food grade hydrogen peroxide for 6 weeks now but i would say my skin was perfectly healed after about 10 days.
it works.
yes is does.
in fact hydrogen peroxide cures a whole lot of things if not nearly everything.
the main great thing is that it is also dirt cheap!!! so please try some and converse with me about your findings. treatment cost less than 1p per day (1 cent) its so cheap i bathe in the stuff (all your skin will heal) warts will even disappear. i use it as a mouth wash too. please read this article for more in depth info.
http://www.phend.co.za/h202/index.htm

the only problem you may have is finding some in your area. its hard to find because it works and big pharma does not want you to be well.

please trust me and read the article. i am not spamming and i am not involved in any way to anything that makes money from this.

please test it yourself then spread the word as fast as you can.

ps. remember it has to be FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide 35% strength. (diluted in water down to 3%)

James

y34963
09-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Before trying this on your skin consult your doctor. Proceed with caution and do your own thorough research not just one article.

Jimmyw
09-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Before trying this on your skin consult your doctor. Proceed with caution and do your own thorough research not just one article.

i could say something similar to you. "don't knock it till you have tried it". i have been bathing in it for 6 weeks and this stuff can NOT hurt you. it will cure you.
i have also been drinking it described in the article and my health has blossomed. I beg anyone to try it.

also with regard to research i have put many hours of research into having good health. as an example try this...

google any disease on the list in the article (or any dis-ease you can think of) with hydrogen peroxide.

example
hydrogen peroxide cures cancers

hydrogen peroxide cures warts

hydrogen peroxide cures shingles <<<<<<< this is a big one! shingles is a horrible dis-ease. if it can cure this it is worthy t be sold in every shop on the planet.

please try this for yourself for even just general good health. and tell me how you got on. thanks.

also feel free to ask me for any more information that is required.

peace

James

vencasand
09-05-2012, 11:52 AM
okay i almost let this go, but THERE IS NO CURE FOR PSORIASIS. treatment yes. cure no. hydrogen peroxide is drying. i can almost see my skin falling off to where i have no skin left. if it works for you good. but psoriasis is not curable!!!!!!!!!

y34963
09-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Jimmyw. You are very defensive about this. It would be very irresponsible for this board not to advise people to consult a doctor. I do not know why you would be opposed to that.

You say this cures psoriasis, cancer, shingles, warts and who knows what else. I have psoriasis. I have had shingles. Shingles is caused from chicken pox. It goes away. It isn't pleasant but it isn't the end if the world. There is no way a logical person would believe hydrogen peroxide cures anything you are referring to. There is absolutely no cure for psoriasis. There are different treatments for different cancers, lots of products will take warts away and shingles well there is a very good treatment for that. Shingles isn't just on the outside it affects the nerves as well.

You have not used it long enough to know of any long term problems

I repeat, anyone considering this please consult your doctor and do a very thorough research. After all it is your health.

Jimmyw
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
sorry if I came across a bit aggressive but I am trying to help you and you are calling me a liar. it will not hurt to try it so why not?

it’s cheap to try... so why not?

but you are correct in that HP is only a treatment for a symptom. you have an underlying problem that is causing your bad health.

so the psoriasis MAY come back if you don't cure the main problem.

please just try it.

if someone with psoriasis tries it and has no relief I will be shocked but hold my hands up and apologize for getting it wrong.
but I am not wrong I have the proof and I know the cure.

the main thing that you need to cure is toxaemia. do you eat lots of processed food, fast food dairy and meat?
you need to get rid of the toxins in your body with a treatment of whole food that is fresh. all the toxins are stored in your Bowell so you need to get them all out asap. this is not so hard to do but you will need to commit to being healthy for a while.
I would also recommend a fast to clear your body out I do the master cleanse which will show you great results within 1 week. buy the book if you can. but I will share its knowledge with you.
fresh lemon with REAL maple syrup (grade B is best) and cayenne pepper in filtered water. drink this to suppress appetite and use as a meal replacement and do it for as long as you can. some people do up to 40 days but aim to do ten. after your fast get used to eating nourishing vegetable soups and lots of fruit. smoothies every day peeps your body needs whole food.
I have lots of info if anybody needs any help.

Thanks for listening

James

y34963
09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
I am not debating this with you. I am simply advising people to seek medical advise before they try something that can mess up the stomach, kidneys and liver.

Before anyone starts a regime like you are recommending they should consult a doctor and you should recommend that as well. What are you afraid of?

I as far the advice I find very ironic as I an a vegan and never eat processed foods or meat of any kind. No dairy as one can get all nutrients from vegetables and fruits if one tries hard enough.

Jimmyw
09-07-2012, 07:35 AM
This will not hurt your stomach kidneys and liver? why are you spreading disinformation? whats your agenda here?

why are you insulting me by calling me a liar? Are you not meant to moderate against insulting other members?

as to the person who can state there is no cure for psoriasis, well i am shocked to hear something so negative being repeated.

if someone doesn't know a way to heal something... how can that person say so confidently that ANYBODY ELSE can not know a way to heal something. arrogance and ignorance rolled into one. very strange!?!?!?

please can vencasand show the proof that there is no cure. and point me to the information so i can verify it myself.

it saddens me when negative people hijack a forum to attack people who only want to be positive.....

y34963
09-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Read my post. I did not call you a liar. I told people to check it out.

There absolutely no cure for psoriasis.

I have done my research this can cause your body harm.

You have no valid research indicating it will help. I hope don't you believe everything posted on the internet.

How do you know it won't damage your organs? Do you have a medical degree? Everything you put in your body goes through your kidneys, stomach and liver so for some people this could definitely cause harm.

Go ahead and drink this stuff if you want to. I am just telling people to check it out thoroughly before they try it. You should tell them the same thing if you care about them. After they have done their research and spoke to their doctor, then they can make an informed choice.

I have no agenda except for people who want to try it check it out first.

Tell us why you don't want them to!!

I see no reason to continue with this discussion. I am sure we both have given our views, and I respect your view, so now it is up to those who are interested in this method to make their choice.

Discussion closed.

Jimmyw
09-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Read my post. I did not call you a liar. I told people to check it out.

There absolutely no cure for psoriasis.

I have done my research this can cause your body harm.

You have no valid research indicating it will help. I hope don't you believe everything posted on the internet.

How do you know it won't damage your organs? Do you have a medical degree? Everything you put in your body goes through your kidneys, stomach and liver so for some people this could definitely cause harm.

Go ahead and drink this stuff if you want to. I am just telling people to check it out thoroughly before they try it. You should tell them the same thing if you care about them. After they have done their research and spoke to their doctor, then they can make an informed choice.

I have no agenda except for people who want to try it check it out first.

Tell us why you don't want them to!!

I see no reason to continue with this discussion. I am sure we both have given our views, and I respect your view, so now it is up to those who are interested in this method to make their choice.

Discussion closed..

if you read my post i do advise to google hydrogen peroxide with many dis-eases.

there are also youtube videos of people who have been cured.

there is a cure and everyone should check it out.

it is perfectly safe to drink, the stuf is basicaly water with oxygen. but i understand why you are trying to keep the cure from everybody. can have everybody well now can we.

i take it on a regular basis and my health is 10/10.

people can ask there doctor if they want. but doctors only get taught what big pharma tells them. ask any older doctor or nurse it used to be used quite reglary. but now it is reserved for celebrety and privelidge people.

i'm glad youve stopped discussing this with me, let somebody else have a go.

Thanks

keishamae555
09-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Have you heard of Egyptian Magic Cream actually ive try it and its great..it helps to treat psoriasis too and scars ,eczema. split end, ,dry skin and skin allergies..try it too :)

Jimmyw
09-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Have you heard of Egyptian Magic Cream actually ive try it and its great..it helps to treat psoriasis too and scars ,eczema. split end, ,dry skin and skin allergies..try it too :)

I have heard of bentonite clay, is it the same perhaps?

http://rawgirltoxicworld.com/2011/03/21/natural-cures-the-wonders-of-bentonite-clay/

edit: ok i did my own research and it seems to provide great relief to some people.

http://egyptianmagic.com/ingredients.html

its worth a try i guess.

another friend of mine used aloe vera and apple cider vinegar to get rid of his psoriasis. but i mus admit i have never tried this myself so am not sure first hand that it works. only second hand. but i trust the guy who swears by that.

Megalena1
08-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Hi there Puneet. I have tried hydrogen peroxide on psoriasis on my left elbow. It is thankfully the only pace i have it. Hydrogen peroxide is curing it amazingly well, thank goodness. At times, usually when I am stresssed it becomes very itchy. When I itch it it becomes more inflamed and seems to grow. Since I have tried the hydrogen peroxide, and seen truly immediate improvement, I have been very motivated to never itch it, and when I must, I get a wash cloth and put h.p on it and itch away with the h.p cloth. It gets better every time, and is truly almost completely gone, thank goodness. Maybe it will work for you as well, I hope so. I hope anyone with this condition will give it a try, I have seen incredible results in a very short time, and everything else I have tried doesn't compare. Mine is 90% better, I hope healing for you :)

I have heard psoriasis is due to excess sebum on the skin, and so maybe the drying effect of the peroxide helps balance this.

Jimmyw
08-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi there Puneet. I have tried hydrogen peroxide on psoriasis on my left elbow. It is thankfully the only pace i have it. Hydrogen peroxide is curing it amazingly well, thank goodness. At times, usually when I am stresssed it becomes very itchy. When I itch it it becomes more inflamed and seems to grow. Since I have tried the hydrogen peroxide, and seen truly immediate improvement, I have been very motivated to never itch it, and when I must, I get a wash cloth and put h.p on it and itch away with the h.p cloth. It gets better every time, and is truly almost completely gone, thank goodness. Maybe it will work for you as well, I hope so. I hope anyone with this condition will give it a try, I have seen incredible results in a very short time, and everything else I have tried doesn't compare. Mine is 90% better, I hope healing for you :)

I have heard psoriasis is due to excess sebum on the skin, and so maybe the drying effect of the peroxide helps balance this.

i have personally cured 7 people now of psoriasis and also eczema. i have learned even more since 1 year ago. all it is really is toxins leaving the body via the skin (the bodies largest organ) which denotes that the bowel, kidney and liver are full of toxins. always caused by too much meat dairy and processed foods and exacerbated by constipation. therefore to heal ALL skin conditions fully cleanse the bowel - a colonic course is the best way. and change diet to a whole food diet. incorporating fruit and vegetable juices - and a raw vegan diet.

hydrogen peroxide helps refresh unhealthy cells. but it is diet that causes these skin dis-eases. so incorporate both to shine with good health. me and my family are proof of this. i can provide more proof and info if anybody needs.

Peace and love to all

James

SFSALTCO
09-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi Puneet, glad to read your post here. Sorry, I don't have an idea regarding on hydrogen peroxide for psoriasis. But one thing I'm sure that is the best cure for psoriasis is using a genuine and certified authentic dead sea salts which helps skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems because it contain a very high percentage of beneficial minerals that can be absorbed through the skin. Hope it helps.

grandmaBrenda
09-26-2013, 01:43 PM
gee, Jimmyw. you have done what medical research hasn't been able to do as of yet. psoriasis cannot be cured. it can be helped but not cured. I know because I have had it for years. there are a lot of treatments that can be used but nothing can cure it as of this time. Sorry to have burst your bubble, Jimmy.

Jimmyw
09-27-2013, 09:20 AM
gee, Jimmyw. you have done what medical research hasn't been able to do as of yet. psoriasis cannot be cured. it can be helped but not cured. I know because I have had it for years. there are a lot of treatments that can be used but nothing can cure it as of this time. Sorry to have burst your bubble, Jimmy.

no problem.
i know how to get rid of it, and you don't. you can either take my advice or not. its up to you. but personally i would want to get rid of it. its horrible to have a dis-ease that is on your mind 24/7.

if you want to be closed minded thats your business, but i feel sorry for you. be aware though, that if you have psoriasis it is wholly your own fault. you have violated the laws of nature and until you correct your ways your body will not forgive you. your body is your humble servant but it can only have as much strength as you give it. the same as your mind. if you feed it junk it will be junk. just the same as your mind. i can recommend some reading to strengthen your body and also your mind.

own your own body by stan malstrom
http://www.amazon.com/Own-Your-Body-Stan-Malstrom/dp/0913923230
is a good place to start. but you have to wake up to the fact that there are true healers in this world, that can heal all dis-ease. they are kept secret from us by the pharmaceutical company's. dr sebi paul nison tim morrow dehuti ma tara etc etc

for example research gersom therapy for cancer 98% sucess rate.

anyway you wont believe me but hopefully someone will.

peace be with you

Natural_girl07
09-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Great reply!!! These people who say there is no cure or no hope have been brainwashed by the pharma/medical industry. By cure, meaning, I can live an unnatural lifestyle and it will never happen again...you can't cure that.

Things will happen, that's nature. Keep putting yourself in unnatural, irrative situations...it will reoccur. Put your faith in nature, not man. Yes, disease is caused by going against nature, and cured by natural cures. Invading the body with unnatural, harmfull substances causes an unwelcomed immune response...such as psoriasis.

Oracle
10-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi, I suffer with scalp psoriasis and have had no luck with medicated shampoos however I do find that dying my hair every six weeks or so calms it down but only if the dye contain hydrogen peroxide. I don't know if there's anything scientific to it but it works for me

kevinkrieger
02-24-2014, 04:53 AM
Yeah Hydrogen peroxide can create sensitivity in some people.

Jimmyw
04-15-2014, 02:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zggmzrea4Mg&feature=em-uploademail

margieroxu
03-08-2015, 03:04 PM

i have suffered from psorisis for about 10 years. Then i discovered hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash. So i figured i got such good results with my gums and teeth..and it does kill bacteria..I'd figured I'd put it on my hands. So when i brush my teeth, I always put hydrogen peroxide on my problem areas where I had psorisis, and then after, I would apply my psorisis cream..and I've gotten way better results. It healed faster..it's not itchy. The redness is gone!!!
Before I would just use the cream...and it would help. But I found myself waking up in the middle of the night scratching my problem areas and it would keep me awake! Not anymore...not since using hydrogen peroxide.

Now I use it as a daily routine for psorisis, acne, mouthwash, hair lightner, getting stain out of my white clothes. And it's cheaper. I have already got a few people hooked on it. And they love it. They said it has worked wonders.

you have to try it before jumping to a response.

margieroxu
03-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Tanning beds and sun bathing get rid of it too. I know because I would tan regularly and it would get rid of it quickly

life balance
02-11-2017, 10:18 PM
use Coal Tar Shampoo

essay
04-19-2017, 08:06 AM
Many people would just like to believe in "auto-immune"...a whacky immune system, rather than question what wans't tested for and find out the truth.

Jyothish
06-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Ayurveda providing the best treatment for Psoriasis. Ensuring complete cure.

San
07-30-2017, 03:15 AM
i tried most oftheir products