PDA

View Full Version : Severe itching during night

Shriya
11-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Oh its still itching. 2 days back i had been to my cousion house and since then my body started itching. During sleep it itches so bad that i feel like cutting my skin off.What is this ? was i exposed to some allergy or something. Can you explaing why is this itching.

Roi
11-03-2009, 08:18 AM
It sound like allergic reaction for something.
You should see doctor for it.

Dr.Deepak
11-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Most probably first i would suspect Scabies then only allergy. So are any members in your house having same problems or at your cousin house.

vencasand
11-03-2009, 01:52 PM
itching can be a sign of an allergic reaction to something you came in touch with or it maybe scabies like deepak said. if you have benadry or the generic you can take that at night. do you have rashes? i would go see a doctor and he can prescribe a cream to help you. i have psoriasis and i itch also. it sucks. you can use hydrocortisone cream 1% if you can't get to a doctor but it sounds like you should go to see what you were exposed to make you so itchy.

Fatima
11-05-2009, 06:34 PM
I'd make a paste out of some MSM sulfur and olive oil.

Shriya
11-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Oh Funny, it was scabies, I just bought a scabies lotion yesterday and its better now. Thank you all.

Dr.Deepak
11-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Thats good then.. but yea be sure to decontaminate clothing, bed linens, and other personal items, else you might again get it.