PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Rid of Black Armpits

Zenisha
10-08-2009, 09:17 AM
While i was surfing the net i got few tips on getting rid of black armpits. Hope this will help forum members.

Source: http://www.iloveindia.com

* Do not wear clothes that are too tight. They brush against the skin and cause darkening of armpits.
* Instead of waxing or using hair removal creams, try sugaring to get rid of underarm hair.
* At the time of bathing, scrub your underarms with lemon peel powder. Do this on a regular basis.
* Gently rub lemon slices on your armpits.
* Instead of deodorants, try to use alum powder on your armpits.
* After having a shower, take some baking soda in your hands. Rub it on your armpits and rinse off with water.
* Applying vitamin E oil on the armpits is also believed to help whiten dark armpits.
* Use coconut oil for washing your armpits.
* Take 1 tsp lime juice, 1 tsp cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them and make a paste. Apply the paste on your armpits and rinse after 20 minutes.
* Take tbsp curd, 1 tsp gram flour, pinch of turmeric and 1 tsp milk. Mix them together and make a paste. Apply it on your armpits and wash off after 15 minutes.
* Apply a paste of rose water and sandalwood powder on your underarms. Wash off, with water, after 15-20 minutes.
* Do not shave your underarms at all.
* Avoid synthetic fibers and wear cotton clothes, as much as possible.
* Gently rub your underarm with a pumice stone. This will help get rid of the dead skin and whiten the armpits.
* Use anti-fungal powder on your armpits.

GekiDan
10-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks for leading me on this thread. I already know some of them but not really sure if it could work. And most of them are new to me.
I will definitely tell this on my girl friend. I have also saved a printed copy for future use.

By the way, may I just ask what is alum powder? Where can I buy that one?

Shelly
02-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Hey thanks for the nice tips.

minervagraham
05-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Try and use creams with Ascorbic Acid and hydroquinone. they will help bleach the skin.

coolguy
05-05-2010, 12:13 PM
I think one should scrub his armpits while bathing with soap is the best way to overcome this problem...

has007
05-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Dove has introduced a deodrant that helps in getting rid of black armpits. I am using it and it has shown good result. Another way is to massage your armpits with lacto calamine and leave it over night. In a week you will notice the change.

jasmine
05-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi friend very nice tips. i am having underarm problem i am always using deodorant but now it self i going to use your tips
rose water and sandal powder i think really it works