PDA

View Full Version : Acne on my back

GekiDan
10-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Since my teenage years, I already got acne or pimples on my back. They frequent hurts and most of the time, I'm suffering from itchiness on my back. I use some scrubber to relieve the itchiness but sometimes, it leave cuts or woulds on some of my pimples.

My sister and father also got the same skin problem.
Can you suggest any medication or some kind of treatment to relieve my itchiness or treat the pimples themselves?

vencasand
10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
almost all skin cleanser lines have soap for backne. neutrogena, proactive, gillette, axe. it is a very common problem. you can apply acne cream with benzol peroxide on your back but usually if you shower every day and use a cleanser from the products above you will have clear skin in no time.

GekiDan
10-09-2009, 06:10 AM
almost all skin cleanser lines have soap for backne. neutrogena, proactive, gillette, axe. it is a very common problem. you can apply acne cream with benzol peroxide on your back but usually if you shower every day and use a cleanser from the products above you will have clear skin in no time.
Thanks alot. I will definitely try it as soon as possible.
By the way, will there be a chance on getting some allergic reactions while using these products. Cause I have tried to use once before, I really can't remember the brand, and it leaves me some scars and allergic reactions so I just stopped using that one. Since then, I'm afraid to use similar products.

jcalhoun
10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi there. Rodan + Fields have an acne body spray thats awesome. Message or email me for more info, their products are only available through independent consultants now. But it is awesome and not too harsh!

Hifza khan
12-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Most of the times, back acne is a hereditary problem caused by hormones. Also, perspiration and tight-fitting clothing are two of the most common culprits, which explains why many physically active people are plagued by back acne.
Use homemade recipe for acne on back. Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) soap and add tea tree oil to it while making it. It does wonders for acne prone/oily skin. Will definitely improve your acne, and it softens skin, and it also relieve itchy problems.