PDA

View Full Version : Black Under Arms: Is there a treatment?

GekiDan
10-08-2009, 07:19 AM
My girl friend is suffering from black under arms. Even though it is not fatal nor painful, she is suffering from shyness and embarassment :o since she can't wear sleeveless shirts or blouses and can't raise her arms high. She have tried almost all whitening deodorant advertised on television and print ads but none of them really works. :(

Is there still a treatment for it? Would lasers be a good choice?

Zenisha
10-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Here are few tips:
http://dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=1777

chinee
03-31-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes definitely, I think that laser is a good choice, but first have it check by an expert. Like go to a trusted derm clinic like Belo Medical Group. They have products for your underarm whitening , for as long as you choose the right products to fit your skin type. Here are some of those products
1.)Tyrosinase inhibitor 5% cream - Applied on the armpit area twice a day.
2.)Kojic acid
3.)Belo White cream (40 grams)

All their products are medicated. So you have to be seen first by a Doctor so that proper assessment can be advised.

sampath
07-29-2011, 06:09 AM
you can use a tablespoon of plain yogurt, a teaspoon of gram flour, a teaspoon of milk and a pinch of turmeric to treat the black under arms.

Bach
08-04-2011, 02:51 PM
There are some great suggestions here for treating black under arms. My mother used to have issues with this. She used to rub lemon slices under her arms which seemed to be very effective. Hope this helps.