PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Deep Cleansing Mask

SparkleMidori
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
I love using masks a few days a week in addition to my regular skincare routine. I especially like deep cleansing masks and use them once a week. Today, I'd like to share with you guys my favorite one. Borghese is really famous for their mud masks. It comes in different colors but I have only tried the green one. This one is a bit harsh on your skin, so if you have really sensitive or dry skin, I'd recommend you to try the light green one.

Description from their website:
Our exclusive mineral-enriched mud mask is sourced from Tuscany's volcanic hills. It energizes and nourishes skin cells on the face and body. Special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated.

I'm almost done with my first jar. I love it so much that I already bought another jar. I don't think I can ever live without it. The mask retails for $61 for the glass jar (17.6 oz). It is a bit expansive for a mask, but using it once a week, it lasted me a little more than 6 months, so it's less than $10 a month. I have never used it on my body, so I can't say how that will work. But I absolutely love using it on my face. I recommended this to my friend, and she also love it and bought the full size jar. If you are not sure if this is too harsh on you or not, I suggest you going to one of Borghese's counter and have them tried it on you before buying it. I feel this green one is good for people with combination and oily skin. If you have sensitive or dry skin, try some of their other mus masks. To find their stores, go to http://www.borghese.com/store_locator.cfm I have also tried their mud mask for hair. I'll probably do another separate post on that. If you guys have any questions, comment below or e-mail me. Thanks

VANYA
09-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Facial mask sheets are good alternatives to provide moisture and nutrition to your skin.

SparkleMidori
09-16-2009, 12:37 PM
yes i love sheet masks too