PDA

View Full Version : wonderful skin care treatment

Joyce
08-11-2009, 04:45 AM
I tried hydroderm and skinceuticals products...both have been on the market for a while, didn't do much....then I tried a brand new treatment called RevivaDerm. Have to say this worked for me...more of a treatment whereas the others felt like glorified cosmetics

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 11:31 AM
The best skin care products that can make your skin clearer, smoother, and more youthful looking can be found right here. If you want to look your best, it all starts with serious skin care.

Anti aging and anti wrinkle products these days are incredible - they can take care of those fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin, brown spots, dark circles under your eyes and much more. They can transform your looks in simply days or weeks with minimum effort and expense.

jasmine
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I used Olay anti aging cream. it removes dark spots, wrinkle and under eye darkness. use it regularly sure you will get a good result

minervagraham
06-28-2010, 10:27 AM
using a sunscreen with a good Spf and skin lightening agents. This should take care of everything.

Van Zachary
07-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Always remind yourself to put on sun protection. A lotion with high SPF can deflect UV rays. These UV rays are damaging to the layers of this largest organ. UV rays break down collagen and elastin in the body, in addition to messing up with melanin production.

sana
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
That is right. Sunlight is all the energy required to break the chemical bonds holding the protein strands of skin together. Not to mention the damage caused by free radicals produced in the process. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That is why I'm glad to have started using sunscreen early.

angelinadiaz
10-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Hey!!I' am using L'oreal products since last 2 years, and this have really helped me in getting the right results for skin.

y34963
10-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey, that's nice, lol.

What products have you used though. They have hundreds. Please tell us what you skin issues were, what products you choice for those issues and your results. This would be helpful.

angelinadiaz
10-12-2010, 09:57 AM
I used L'oreal excellence triple protection,which is good sunless subline glow moisturizer for medium skin tones.

Ethanmark
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
products from the narhexmax I have found the best for my own anti aging face cream. ..It really helps to reduce the wrinkles and it is great for stretchmarks too. trust me it lasts long....

Liz
11-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't believe in those very expensive creams and serums that are promising whatever, full of chemicals and colours. I just look that my skin is well moisturized. Sometimes just some drops of Olive oil under the face cream. I like my creams to be of good quality. One of my last discoveries is Donkey milk creams and soaps as my skin is really sensitive. I am 50, but looks like more to 40, ha! Have found them from Belgium!

jacobkauffm
02-05-2011, 01:28 PM
products from the narhexmax I have found the best for my own anti aging face cream. ..It really helps to reduce the wrinkles and it is great for stretchmarks too. trust me it lasts long....

******** cream is the best solution for wrinkle. my friend gift me and i used it. It really works.

Shankara
02-08-2011, 10:51 PM
I love to use non-toxic skin care products that keep skin young and beautiful. My best advice is to keep your skin care routine simple with a ph balanced cleanser, exfoliate three times a week, and always apply and reapply moisturizer.

Cherylove2
02-09-2011, 12:54 AM
There are too many skin care products on the market to count, and the majority of them simply do not work. However, I used to a skin care product that do work quite well. It's called DR Secret. I heard DR Secret is very famous in South-East Asia for skin effect, have anyone heard of it and tried?

nizoma
02-27-2011, 02:09 AM
I love to use non-toxic skin care products that keep skin young and beautiful. My best advice is to keep your skin care routine simple with a ph balanced cleanser, exfoliate three times a week, and always apply and reapply moisturizer.

I use forena for exfoliate my skin. I think forena is one of the best in Asia.

jacobkauffm
03-01-2011, 08:43 AM
I use ******** anti ageing creams and it works.