PDA

View Full Version : How to gain weight?

PaulG
07-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I want to start working out seriously but the problem is that I'm quite slim. Not skinny but I think it would be good to gain more weight. Because I want to structure some muscles, not only improve the power of them.
The problem is that I can eat lots of food but I won't get plump. It's just my organism... In my relly there are many such people.
I would like to know what food can you advise for me.

Dennis
07-14-2009, 03:36 PM
I did this to, when I started to go in gym to make structure of muscle and get more power in hands, I started to eat proteins. It will helps you more then anything, really...

chinee
07-14-2009, 03:44 PM
A proper amount of food should be taken accordingly. You should know what you can eat and what you cant eat. But I suggest just eat healthy foods like fruit and vegetables and say no to junk-foods. Or try to consult an expert. on how you can gain weight before working out.

PaulG
07-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Dennis, I don't want to start with proteins. I want something, hmm, natural.
And chinee, do you really think that eating fruit and vegetables will help me to gain weight?
What about these products: rice, curd, chicken, eggs? Maybe something more?

Dennis
07-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Well, I mean rice too like proteins. It`s natural protein man. I did not use any chemicals. I hate them, also I hate these fu*cking steroids. I can` believe that someone using them. Aggghhhh... :S

PaulG
07-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Ahh, that was missunderstanding :) Thanks then... I will try to make my daily menu and see what happens.

chinee
07-20-2009, 11:12 AM
I suggest eat the right food, know what your body needs. Then try to work out, with of course, with your gym instructor so that s/he can assist you on how you will gain weight with good built. Fruits and vegetables are the most healthy foods that you can simply eat, which I'm pretty sure, can help you from staying healthy or gaining weight. But please avoid junk foods.

Dennis
07-23-2009, 09:31 PM
I suggest eat the right food, know what your body needs. Then try to work out, with of course, with your gym instructor so that s/he can assist you on how you will gain weight with good built. Fruits and vegetables are the most healthy foods that you can simply eat, which I'm pretty sure, can help you from staying healthy or gaining weight. But please avoid junk foods.

Ok, right food, what is wrong with natural protein like rice or fruits?? I did really good job for my body and got so much power and I`m only 17 years old...

gblack
11-23-2009, 03:10 AM
When I was younger trying to compete against seniors as a freshman, I also felt the need to gain weight. It was really difficult for me at first, but everyone's body is different and you have to try different techniques to see what works for you. For me personally I fell in love with myoplex protein shakes. Just try some stuff. You could try protein shakes, or just incorporating more protein into your diet. Also when you workout, try doing less reps, more weight, rather than less weight more reps. Just my two cents!

avikdip74
01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
eat some potato boiled ( in good quantity ) with some rice everyday, better if you can add some butter on it.

icebreaker
02-04-2010, 07:17 AM
I also want to gain some additional weight. I find this thread very informative. Thanks everyone for sharing those tips. :)

sallybrown
05-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Eat protein and go to the gym. While most people are wondering how to slim down, here you are wanting to gain some weight, do you know how much we envy you? LOL...Anyways, I suggest you go to the gym and get a gym instructor and they can guide you to the correct exercises and diet to gain some weight.:)

jasmine
06-18-2010, 06:12 PM
it is quite easy but risk in gainin weight......
woke up early in the morg.... have a nice walk.....:D
or even runnin is for bettr than walk......
take as much food or snacks as possb.......
do some exercises and relax urself........
if u cont tis for a month u wil se a resonable incre in weight and also ur body wil get fit............:h3:

i have undergone dese thins and had a good gain of weight.........:)

Elena K
09-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Try quitting smoking - worked miracles for me. Not that I was trying to gain weight... :o

But seriously, weight training is the best way to gain weight healthy. This way you gain muscle weight and not just useless fat.

sandy
02-21-2011, 10:54 AM
eat proteins and go to gym best way to build muscle. A healthy diet is the one that improve your healthy body.