PDA

View Full Version : From which age have you started using make-up?

PaulG
07-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Hey girls, I have interesting question for you. I'm curious, from which age have you started using make-up? Thanks for answers :)

chinee
07-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I've started using make-ups since I was in high-school about 17 years old. But before, I just did that on purpose like during special occasions and so and so. Now, Im using make- up whenever I feel like doing it. Because for me there's nothing wrong as long that your face will not be irritated or get pimples. So therefore, I advice you to just wash your face after you've decided to get rid of it just to prevent damage to your face.

Ashu
07-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I was really not a fan of makeups and all those stuffs during my school and till i was around 24 i didn't used, i thought myself as natural beauty. But after then going to parties dating and all those started so i started light makeups. So i guess i started around 25.

PaulG
07-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Personally, I dont like girls who start making up really young and use too much of it. Of course I can't advise girls but I think the later you start the better your face looks.
So how about others? :D

vencasand
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
i started wearing makeup when i was 14. i only wore eye make up and powder. i didn't go too drastic as i went to a catholic high school. those nuns are pretty strict!!! i started young but now i very seldom wear makeup. i work in a lab and the masks are not good for makeup. my granddaughter is experimenting with make up now. but again nothing harsh. just natual to bring out the best of her features. my 10 yr old granddaughter has to wear makeup because she competes in dance and she wears the stage makeup. she is very blond and tiny and very pretty. she is also very talented. she has been wearing make up since she was 4!!!!!!

Dennis
07-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I will tell true, I started with using make-up before 3 years, when I was 14. And I`m glad with it. I mean, it`s only good for my skin health, I did not hurt it ;)

Elena K
08-13-2009, 10:46 PM
When I was 4 I got into my mom's cosmetic bag and applied everything I could open everywhere I could think of (to this day I regret that my mom didn't take a picture of me - it must have been hilarious). But I didn't repeat the experience till my late teens.

VANYA
09-15-2009, 08:45 AM
since I was 24 or 25.

Dr.Deepak
09-15-2009, 09:34 AM
When I was 4 I got into my mom's cosmetic bag and applied everything I could open everywhere I could think of (to this day I regret that my mom didn't take a picture of me - it must have been hilarious). But I didn't repeat the experience till my late teens.

wow thats too early...:omg:

Elena K
09-19-2009, 11:44 PM
wow thats too early...:omg:

That's what my mom thought too

Dr.Deepak
09-20-2009, 03:21 PM
That's what my mom thought too

hahahah....

beefire9
09-26-2009, 06:09 PM
i never use makeup

Dhaval
10-07-2009, 01:45 PM
I have never used make-up infact never thought so. Also I do not need a make-up bcoz my friends says that you already look smart and handsome. I got a good skin and healthy body. So no need.:)

Dr.Deepak
10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I have never used make-up infact never thought so. Also I do not need a make-up bcoz my friends says that you already look smart and handsome. I got a good skin and healthy body. So no need.:)

hahah u look handsome, that i see..:) why did you removed ur pic from avatar.. ??:)

Dhaval
10-08-2009, 05:32 AM
hahah u look handsome, that i see..:) why did you removed ur pic from avatar.. ??:)

Ohh, is it so? I thought it was not uploaded properly and tried 3 times so uploaded other avatar.

Dr.Deepak
10-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Ohh, is it so? I thought it was not uploaded properly and tried 3 times so uploaded other avatar.

thats fine but would like to see your handsome pic here :h9:

freshskills
10-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I also would not support girls using make-up at an age below adult hood. In some countries 18 and while some 21, But because of the giant strides made by globalization and the internet, A new born baby might as well be using make-up..lol No kidding, its true.. I have definitely seen mum's wearing make-up for their babes..strange but true!

phool6
11-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I started experimenting with makeup even before I started going to school. What else could be a better use of my mom's makeup them me playing with it, using it on my dolls and myself.

gblack
11-22-2009, 04:46 PM
I never use makeup!

Carolsue22
03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
junior high school, I think, which would be about 8th grade. Not to much, maybe a little mascara and light eye shadow.