PDA

View Full Version : How safe is Microdermabrasion

MaryMary
07-06-2009, 12:30 PM
i have heard that exfoliating your skin may lead to skin damage and it can accelerate skin aging. so what about Microdermabrasion, can it be safe? what you think

Ashu
07-12-2009, 04:20 AM
As long as you don't misuse it and do as expert says i think its safe because its non invasive procedure.

rupertnrupert
10-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Microdermabrasion is very safe for skin. It is the best treatment for skin. There are no side effects of it. It removes acne scars, wrinkles, blackhead, whitehead. It is very good treatment for skin those who have acne scars. We get instant result from this treatment.

yogagirl
09-25-2012, 04:17 PM
exfoliating is very safe as long as you don't do it more than 2 times a week. Always leave 3- 4 days between treatments. If you have dry skin then only exfoliate once a week. Every 2 4-weeks we have new healthy cells that rise to the surface of the skin so it's important to get rid of those old dead skin cells. Otherwisw they accumulate and give your complexion a dull appearance. The purpose of exfoliating is to improve the texture of your skin, restoring instant radiance. Look for exfoliating creams, they are less harsh than soaps.

i have heard that exfoliating your skin may lead to skin damage and it can accelerate skin aging. so what about Microdermabrasion, can it be safe? what you think