PDA

View Full Version : prevent hair loss

akhanna01
07-08-2008, 03:23 AM
hair loss is very common problem . everybody in his/her life have to go suffer hair loss , but the thing is that at what age some got it in fairly at old age and some in young age.

suggest some effective methods to prevent hair loss.

alice
07-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I'll suggest three methods to anyone from any age group:

1. Never change your shampoos too often.

2. Eat a well balanced diet and drink lots of water and fruit juice daily.

3. Do not wash your hair hair either with very hot or with very cold water. Extremes of temperature lead to hair splitting.

lilabytes
07-12-2008, 08:10 AM
I actually disagree with you alice on your first suggestion. I don't think you should stick with the same shampoo for a long period as it can cause hair fall. Every now and then, you have to change your shampoo.

aliva
07-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Regular oil massaging prevents the premature falling of hair. It makes the hair strong and healthy. Hair oiling stops early graying of hair, and overcomes common complaints like dandruff, itching and irritation of scalp. To add it to all, proper oil massage helps reduce all your tensions by jaded nerves as tension plays a vital cause for hair loss.

beauty
10-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Regular oil massaging prevents the premature falling of hair. It makes the hair strong and healthy. Hair oiling stops early graying of hair, and overcomes common complaints like dandruff, itching and irritation of scalp. To add it to all, proper oil massage helps reduce all your tensions by jaded nerves as tension plays a vital cause for hair loss.

What hair oil I have to use??? Now I am using coconut oil for my hair. But I never massage my hair. Can I use Olive oil for my hair??? Will it prevent hair loss???

nlp18
12-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah..! I agree with alice. And also monthly twice or thrice apply lemon for hair and bath, so that dandruff will be controlled and it will prevent from hair fall.

wendycave
01-06-2009, 06:31 PM
I agree that messaging hair with oil reduces stress and can prevent hair loss.Also don't make use or make very less use of hair dryers, curling irons etc as they weakens hair.
The calcium is useful to strengthen hair follicles and roots of scalp.Eat regularly green vegetables and lots of fruits to nourish body and hairs.

Ron
03-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Try this paste. It really helped me :) Take the powder of shana seeds and a few drops of essential oils such as sesame oil, coconut oil or castor oil. Mix both of them well and make a paste. Use this paste on scalp regularly.

akk
03-21-2009, 06:29 PM
* Make a drink by blending bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk. This drink is rich in biotin and will help your hair to have strong roots.
* Ensure your diet is rich in Vitamin B6, zinc and saw palmetto. Use supplements if you cannot get enough from natural food sources.
* Bend your head while you are shampooing and massage your scalp. This will increase blood circulation to the scalp.
* Get rid of stress and this is most dangerous for your lovely hair.
* Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep.

Starchild47
03-27-2009, 05:16 AM
Making sure you have the proper nutrition especially all the vitamins and minerals your body needs can go a long way to ensure you do not get hair loss. Regular check ups to make sure you do not have problems with things such as low thyroid can help in this matter too if you find you have hair loss and cannot find other reasons for it.

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Tension and worries are the key culprits causing grey hair. Practice physical exercises like yoga to keep tensions and worries at bay. Physical exercises are a must for proper blood circulation. Blood carries oxygen to every corner of your body, giving you a sense of well being and good health. Exercises such as toe touching are good for your hair as the blood reaches the head and scalp, promoting hair growth.

Valence
10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
In regards to prevention of hair loss I have a number of suggestions. The first suggestion is to eat healthy and get adequate amounts of exercise. A healthy diet and healthy routine can never go wrong and not only helps maintain your health but also helps prevent hair loss.

My second suggestion is to avoid using shampoos that are damaging to the hair. You have to use shampoos that are not too strong as shampoos that are too strong for you will dry out your hair and dry out your scalp. The skin on your face is a good indication of the condition of your scalp and hair. If you face is oily than it is most likely that your scalp is oily and if your face is dry then your scalp is dry. Base your choice shampoo on this. Also, men should wash their hair everyday. This will prevent follicles from being clogged which will help prevent hair loss. Clogged follicles cause your hair to die.

The third suggestion is to blow dry your hair after you finish washing it.

The next suggestion is to comb it everyday. This will help increase circulation to your scalp and will help maintain your hair. Circulation is important. To increase circulation you can also give yourslef scalp massages as well.

Valence
11-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Another thing that I forgot to mention in regards to the prevention of hair loss is KERATIN. Keratin has long been known to be able to strengthen your hair and nails. So taking keratin supplements or drinking keratin can only help! In addition, it is a fact that 30% of the hair on our head is inactive. Keratin helps activate these hairs!!! :h7:

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 07:09 AM
To prevent hair loss you can use few of the herbs that are good enough to help you treat your hair loss.
Like - Rubbing aloe Vera gel to your scalp every night can help thicken your hair and stimulate hair growth.

aaravjain
11-01-2014, 11:08 AM
according to me i think we have to take some following methods

like prevent our har from direct exposure to heat

dont massage to much that damage hair roots

use some oil and avoid washing of hair with excess of warm water