PDA

View Full Version : Nail Maintenance

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Maintenance of nails is vital. One can preventively maintain nails to avoid product lighting and formation of bacteria between the product and yourself.
Do this by applying solar oil to your cuticles daily.
Do not change your polish more than once a week for this can leave deposits on your nails.
Spots on nails mean lack of the two minerals. Consume less sugar and less alcohol.To prevent breakages, keep your nails short, ensure your diet is full of proteins. Increase your intake of vitamins A, B, C, D and E.

prasanth5
05-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Do not use glue on the nails. Dirt may be trapped by the repeated use of the glue. Re-breaking of the nail is possible too and that may result in further damage.

vencasand
05-04-2010, 02:01 PM
prasanth5 this is a good reason not to use glue on your nails but i don't think woman care. they just want to save their manicure!!

teguhyuliantos
05-06-2010, 01:13 PM
To maintain your nails, some simple and easy way to do them is always clean the inside of the nail, it is to avoid the possibility of bacteria, diligently cleaning the former nail polish, this is done if you have a hobby to change the color of your nail polish, for example, every once a week you will change your nail colors.

bevans43
06-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Also, it is important to allow the nails to breath/rest before re-applying nail polish. It helps prevent discoloration...

jasmine
06-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Its very important to maintain the nails because it gives our finger the real strength to do all works, so some more attention is needed for the maintenance of nails. The very famous way to keep it safe is only through nail polishes.

marilynnsyrett
08-24-2010, 12:12 PM
applying and massaging with a small amount of vitamin E oil around the nails and on the cuticles helps boost the look as well as the health of the nails. this also prevents chipping of the nails.

simplyshelly978
08-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Have a healthy diet of foods under categories A, B, C, and D!:D:h3::h2:

Jenny
11-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Thats a good tips ,thanks for making me aware of it.

Nice tips to be aware of about the nails,thanks for sharing.

skinlover
02-24-2012, 12:02 AM
yes, glue used with fake nails can damage so much, my nails look horrendous after use, but I like to use them for occasions, maybe just once a month.
Keeping them strong by file-ing them daily so they're nice and even, gently pushing cuticles back and applying base coat should keep them in good nick.
Yes, don't make the same mistake I did; I always wore dark red polish without base coat on my toes and they always looked so yellow when I took it off!
Stick to pale colours, or even better; nothing, or a base coat!

L.
x

Ziesha001
04-03-2012, 08:49 AM
hey these are really good and fabulous steps to be undertaken for improvement of nails !

kevinkrieger
01-09-2014, 06:55 AM
I would say use cuticle oil daily.

DennisLCaskey
01-17-2014, 02:58 PM
As i know that no need of any type of product for nail maintenance.It's just waste of money.Nothing else.Try to cut your nails on every weekend and avoid the formation of bacteria.

stevex
08-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Avoid to using the artificial nails .And don't use low quality of nail colors .

marclewis
08-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Trim your nails after few days. Leave your nails without nail paint at least one day in a week.

mariawatson
11-05-2014, 10:47 AM
If you like taking care of your nails, there is nothing better than trying out the Nail Kit from Sakare. This affordable and yet polished product is a bestseller and it has everything you want for your nails.

From keep your nail in perfect shape to moistening them, it has everything that you will ever need.

Nutritionforest
07-23-2016, 08:46 AM
you may try Biotin form Nutrition forest. Biotin is useful for nail maintenance

Shizakhan
08-17-2017, 10:49 AM
Tip to maintain the nails
wash your hands with warm water and soap...
with a clean nail brush clean under your nails...
Wash hands and clean hands with a soft towel...
Trim nails, while nails are soft...
For trimming use a nail file...
after that use a hand lotion...
Cuticle oil is best for nails...

drskashyap
10-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Nail is important body parts and that's why its maintenance is too important. If you are seeing any problem with your nail then first you have to take a consultation with dermatologist having expertise in solutions of nail problems.

Richa94
08-23-2018, 09:54 AM
Yes, nail care should be an integral part of our personal care, we often forget to take care of nails unaware of the fact that nails talks a lot about our health.people who have longer nails should take more care as compared to people who have shorter nails because there is more chances of harboring bacteria which leads to infection.