PDA

View Full Version : Scars & Tattoo Removal Options

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 03:37 AM
:DLaser tattoo removal
If a patient can afford the procedure, the most efficient and least invasive tattoo removal is with a laser. Depending upon the nature of the tattoo to be removed the laser removal can be done in one session or possibly in a few successive visits. Laser tattoo removal has pretty much become the industry standard for the procedure as it offers a low risk, bloodless operation with few if any side effects. Lasers are actually used in a considerable number of modern day procedures from tumor removal, sealing of blood and lymph vessels as well as removal of warts, moles and tattoos.

rachinesafire
06-28-2012, 10:45 AM
I also agree with this point of your's; laser is the only procedure which can permanently remove the tattoo without any side effects. As I have already used this method on my tattoo and now, my tattoo has permanently gone.

BRTCskincare
07-19-2012, 06:33 PM
For scar removal, there are other options besides laser treatment. Any natural based products that contain Vitamin C will do the trick at lightening up the scar and over time making it disappear. For effective scar removal treatment I would recommend ****'s Vitalizer Moisturizer. Tattoos can be a little bit more tricky. The best you can do is cover them up with heavy foundation but permanent removal needs to be done with a laser.

Saraswathi Jame
07-29-2012, 03:57 AM
i have such bad acne scars...sort of like ice pick scars...what should i do? laser treatments?

Daylight
08-02-2012, 04:02 AM
i have such bad acne scars...sort of like ice pick scars...what should i do? laser treatments?

laser treatment is way the hell too expensive. if you have that kind of money then of course you can go that route, but it's most likely gonna take more than one visit

on the other hand you can use a dermaroller and get the same results, which you can buy online for no more than $25.00... that's what i would recommend.