PDA

View Full Version : BEST for your skin!

Valence
06-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Everyone! I just wanted to tell you that "Nano-Steamer" is the BEST! You just sit infront of the steamer for 10 minutes a day and your skin is all set!

Seriously, it was one of the BEST investment I have ever made in my life!:love:

Dr.Deepak
06-19-2009, 11:50 AM
how much does it cost ?

Valence
06-19-2009, 04:36 PM
how much does it cost ?

It depends on which brand and what size of nano-steamer you get. The smaller ones that are produced by japanese companies are priced between $100-$250 and bigger ones are $200-$450.

I used to use a small one, the one I had to hold it infront of my face. It was priced reasonable ($185) but it was just getting too much for me... I still use this little one before i remove make-up thou.:p

A few years ago, Panasonic produced a bigger ones (used to be $200-350 but now its cheaper by $100 or so) that you do NOT have to hold it. Recently they produced a NEW one, that is pretty BIG compare to the previous ones, that you can use it over night ($450).

I switched to the BIG one. It was a pretty big investment but it does everything my skin needs while I am sleeping! It treats your entire body and even hair! Every morning I look & feel so refressed and YES, people has been telling me I look younger than ever! :h7:

Absolutely loving it!:love:

vito
06-20-2009, 05:47 PM
OMG...sounds cool but so expensive!! i wish i could afford it...

Valence
06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
I know... they are expensive... I have been using it for a few weeks now and I am starting to see big changes thou! My hair is definitely silkier and shinier! My skin looks refreshed and it is so much easier to put foundation/make-up on my face! :love:

I am LOVING it!

jsg
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
i found a steamer like the one u r using but it is made in taiwan. it is $210 USD but i am not sure if it works as good as the panasonic one. panasonic is a japanese comp., right?

chinee
07-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh! it sounds great, I think I will have to try that one, I guess its like your doing sauna. I haven't seen it yet but for sure I will buy one of those. Hopefully, I can go shopping because Im a bit excited and a bit curious how does it look like and what does it do to your skin.

michelle po
10-26-2009, 09:03 AM
REALLY? maybe i should tell it to my friends. but its impossible for me to use it. it's a steamer? maybe i should make my own steamer then? HAHAHA

GuitarCrazyo
10-27-2009, 11:44 PM
For just the back - Gelaskins without a second thought. Stylish, completely hides the scratches, and is mega-protective for a skin.

Kliz
10-28-2009, 03:20 PM
It's just a steamer? How can it be so expensive? And what does it have that can do anything for your hair? I'm skeptical are there any reviews of the product out there?