PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite beauty/skin care store?

chicque
07-07-2008, 06:43 PM
i personally prefer to get my skin essentials at sephora cuz i think they have the best brands, but some people like the body shop or the little mall kiosks everywhere else. i also like to get mine from clinique(:

how about you?

Dr.Deepak
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
I don't usually shop online for beauty products nor go to specific stores, just go to local store and buy from there..

mimico
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
I wish there was a Sephora store here in the Philippines! I always go to the website and check out stuff. But shipping to the Philippines is expensive so I've yet to buy anything from Sephora. There's a local Watsons here where I go for most of my beauty needs. Sometimes, if I need a nice lip gloss, I also check out Rustan's which carries high end brands such as Lura Mercier, NARS, Clinique, Lancome, Shu Uemura, and many many more! :)

chicque
07-08-2008, 07:13 PM
^ i'm going there in a few days! isn't watsons a mall? anyway, is rustan a makeup store or a mall? and where is it in? i wonder how much it is!

alice
07-09-2008, 09:27 PM
I go to clinique and strawberry.net for purchasing little beauty hampers. Otherwise, I like to go to the Malls in my city where almost all the leading brand stores have there niches.